Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is your worst feature?  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

In the AW interview this is one of the questions: 'What is your worst feature?' How do you use this information?

I find it very useful as when the lady says 'thighs'; I assume it means that they are plump and juicy and ripe for exploration and it is a plus sign for me – of course taking other factors into consideration. I could probably bury my face or mister happy into them. This hunch has usually been my experience with a positive outcome for me.
(Pun intended)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:42:08 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline bronson24

my faith in other people

and the fact im not well-hung like rocco siffredi
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:42:46 pm by bronson24 »

my faith in other people

and the fact im not well-hung like rocco siffredi

You misunderstand, I do not mean YOUR worst feature, I mean what is your response to reading the replies to this question in the AW interview, DOH!. You replied before I had even finished my posting.

Offline bronson24

dilettante

Come on HP, you don't really expect people to bother reading it if there's multiple compound clauses in the sentence stucture, a subtle reasoned argument, and lots of long Latin-derived words?  :D

Offline smiths

In the AW interview this is one of the questions: 'What is your worst feature?' How do you use this information?

I find it very useful as when the lady says 'thighs'; I assume it means that they are plump and juicy and ripe for exploration and it is a plus sign for me – of course taking other factors into consideration. I could probably bury my face or mister happy into them. This hunch has usually been my experience with a positive outcome for me.
(Pun intended)

I take it was a HUGE pinch of salt knowing many WGs lie and make things up in the hope of attracting punters to them.

Come on HP, you don't really expect people to bother reading it if there's multiple compound clauses in the sentence stucture, a subtle reasoned argument, and lots of long Latin-derived words?  :D

Err what do you mean?

apologies kind sir  :hi:
OK thanks, no harm intended so have a think and reply when you are ready.

I take it was a HUGE pinch of salt knowing many WGs lie and make things up in the hope of attracting punters to them.
hhaha

you mean they bluff about their worst feature?

Offline bronson24

OK thanks, no harm intended so have a think and reply when you are ready.

No probs HP. Il have a think

dilettante

Err what do you mean?
I am sarcastically pointing out that readers eg suffel24 wouldn't bother reading it as it's too complicated, hence the irrelevant reply - but as it's sarcasm it's not intended to reflect badly on suffel himself.

... well come on, where's James today, someone's got to do it! ;)

jcdmj12

Reminds me of a joke:

Job Interviewer - "What is your greatest weakness?"
Applicant - "Honesty"
Job Interviewer - "I don't think honesty is a weakness"
Applicant - "I don't give a fuck what you think"

I am sarcastically pointing out that readers eg suffel24 wouldn't bother reading it as it's too complicated, hence the irrelevant reply - but as it's sarcasm it's not intended to reflect badly on suffel himself.

... well come on, where's James today, someone's got to do it! ;)

I was also being sarcy. suffel24 replied while I was editing my post.

Does anyone on here even read the 'worst feature' in the interview? They are sometimes good for a laugh, I hope.