Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid Pakistani Manvi Pinna - deposit scam  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Lee83

Hi, booked outcall and was told she is student and charges for out is £150. Told me to pay £60 for booking. Then she says she is 4 minute away and need full balance to be paid before she meet. Turned out to be big scamm.... They're Romanian, my bad should have recognized by name. LOST £60.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: More post reports than contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MajorPayne

Sorry to hear you got scammed.

Thanks of highlighting this.

I've never paid a deposit prior to any of my own outcalls.   If a SP asks I just move on to the next.

Offline GingerNuts

So you'd aleady paid a £60 deposit in advance and she wanted the other £90 just before the meeting?

Sorry you lost money but if you've spent any time reading the forum in your five years of membership the one thing which comes up time and time again is never pay a deposit. That applies if they're Pakistani, Romanian or anything else.

Offline NuruGuru

5 years a member and you post only because you got scammed.

Sorry to hear this happened to you, but I reckon if this was a legit meet, you'd have never reported back to the board.

For as long as you've been on here lurking and leeching, you should know you shouldn't be paying deposits.

Thank you for warning the others.

Offline scutty brown

Hi, booked outcall and was told she is student and charges for out is £150. Told me to pay £60 for booking. Then she says she is 4 minute away and need full balance to be paid before she meet. Turned out to be big scamm.... They're Romanian, my bad should have recognized by name. LOST £60.

External Link/Members Only

How do you know they're Romanian if you didn't meet? Could be from absolutely anywhere. Probably don't even exist. Most of these scams actually seem to be run from Chinese controlled call centres in Vietnam / Cambodia / Phillipines area
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 09:55:23 am by scutty brown »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
5 years a member and you post only because you got scammed.

Sorry to hear this happened to you, but I reckon if this was a legit meet, you'd have never reported back to the board.

For as long as you've been on here lurking and leeching, you should know you shouldn't be paying deposits.

Thank you for warning the others.

Sorry to hear matey though I do agree with the above comment

Just to rub salt into the wound, we will need to see you contributing here matey please.

Offline GoldTop

Straight to the top of the Premier League for non contributors.

Online mr.bluesky

Oh dear, some people never learn. The oldest trick in the book and there are some punters still falling for it.  :dash:

Offline NuruGuru

Sorry to hear matey though I do agree with the above comment

Just to rub salt into the wound, we will need to see you contributing here matey please.

Part of me felt like saying he deserved it, but regardless of whether he contributes or not, no one deserves to get scammed

Offline Lee83

Banned reason: More post reports than contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stongwee53

Should this not be a negative to help others avoid being scammmed aswell. Seeing a positive for this is not right

Offline JD1

Looks like he is banned now so won’t be able to answer that, but you would assume he intended it to be negative - not many people enjoy being deposit scammed. I’ll update it.