Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre pay cards  (Read 618 times)

Offline iPad3

Anyone got any advice on which one to get and how easy it is to do using fake details. I don't want to have the authorities thinking I'm up to no good but booking hotels buying kamagra etc could be done with much less risk of being outed if I could.

Any help is much appreciated?

Offline CupidStunt

I have been using an External Link/Members Only for about 9 months with no issue. Bought at a corner shop (often sold at places that have the yellow Pay Point symbol displayed), registered online, and topped up as when. You'll need to get your "other" address spot on so I used External Link/Members Only to get the address right.

However, in the last week I have not been able to use it to purchase aw credits. Sent off an email to aw support - useless boilerplate reply.

You're not allowed to use it to pay for services/goods that offer cash-back (money laundering?) so I wonder if aw are blocked by idtprime as I could buy credits and then request a cash transfer as the sp's do.

AW credit purchase issues may be local to my account so (if other members confirm their card is still usable) idtprime is an option.

Stealthshagger

I used idtprime too, and used the address of a shop that ripped me off once as the registered address, and the name of a tv character.   I havent used it in ages as my local corner shop stopped selling and doing top ups, as they became very annoying re compliance with details regarding limits etc as I understand it.

I havent tried recently as a result.

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only  i use this one, been using it for over a year now, load it at orange phone shops or pay point, its a master card so can be used anywhere,