Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OliviaTH - Farnborough touring - one of Best  (Read 2860 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6623797) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Charmingthickdick

This happened at the weekend. I was visiting relatives down South and thought I would try the pleasures on offer before returning home. I’m so glad I did, this punt was one of my best and gave me a smile on my face all the way home.

External Link/Members Only

After looking what was on offer I saw this profile for Olivia. She looked just my type, “Way out of my League”.  :cool:

I sent a text off and got a reply within 5 minutes.

Hello darling . 😋

I  am 25 year old Thai model. My pics are 100% real me, no photoshop.
This is my details and my service price.🍭 🍬
£70/30 mins ,   
£120/hr.   ✅
Included sex,  best BJ , 69, France kissing , B2B massage, gfe.  -✅ 

❤️‍🔥Extras £20 CIM 🍫

I don't do an anal sorry, but I give best service with best body.  😘

My post code is ??? ???. 
What time you like to cum have sexy time with me darling? Xx

This was a good start, she sounded friendly and definitely gave me the horn before I arrived. I replied with a time for the booking. I normally book half hour for first visit to a new girl but I had some time available and booked an hour for £120 with the thought of reducing to half an hour if the girl was not as the pictures.

Olivia told me later she does use a “friend” to answer and reply to phone calls as she cannot do this when she is busy. Olivia herself, has very good English and can easily hold a good conversation. I found her intelligent as well as super sexy.

When I arrived at the venue, an apartment block I was given the number and buzzed in. After a little confusion finding the lift I arrived on the third floor and was let in by the magic door opening.

Olivia looked absolutely stunning in the pictures which made me a little sceptical whether it was going to be a B&S. I need not have worried, What I saw took my breath away. I thought she looked even better in real life. She was wearing red lingerie and not much else. She was slightly taller than most Thai’s around 5”3 but her body was perfect, athletic with curves all in the right places, not an ounce of fat on her. I cannot remember seeing any tattoos but my initial glances were at her very cute face and sexy smile. With her body and face she was one of the best looking Thai girls I can remember. Age seemed about right mid to late 20s

The room itself was quite a small bedroom but clean enough. Tokens exchanged and I stripped off as Olivia stashed the cash. I was laying on the bed face down as I normally like a massage first but when she came onto the bed and took off her bra I had to turn round and feel those lovely perfectly formed orbs. I don’t think they are natural but it is very hard to tell, they felt real but were just the right proportions for her body, not too big but not too small. There was not a blemish on her soft smooth skin, and I had already got the horn.

Olivia lay beside me as we started light French kissing, before she pushed her lovely erect nipples in my mouth which she seemed to enjoy, while stroking my erect cock.
She then knelt doggy style at the side of me and started to wipe my cock before some amazing owo. I wasn’t expecting this as it didn’t mention ow or owo on the text. There was plenty of eye contact and with her long hair pulled to one side it was sexy as hell. She still had her thong on but I had access to her pussy that was also feeling wet. I pulled her panties down and she duly removed them so I had full access.
After several minutes of owo and feeling her wet lady parts I was close so I laid her down on the bed and returned the favour with some very sweet tasting RO, very clean and the smell of her body was delicious. I continued for about 10 minutes and she seemed to be getting into it, just the right amount of moans and squirming without going over the top. When I brought my face up she gave my mouth a quick wipe before smiling and say “You wanna fuck me now” and kissed me before reaching for a condom. This really did it for me, she seemed so into me despite her being a model and me looking like a model dinosaur.
I lay on the bed as she bagged me up and guided herself to ride my cock. She did the “Asian cowgirl” which is one of my favourites and she took it all the way down the shaft. She is a very fit girl and was happy to do all the work but I wanted to grab that ass and go in doggy stylie. She turned round and arched her back as I entered with just a little gasp. I grabbed her ass which was just the right size for my hands as she pushed back on my cock.
With her hair waving and such a small waist in front of me it didn’t take long for me to fill the bag and I was spent.
She cleaned me up immaculately still smiling and looking straight into my eyes as if to say thank you for good time.
With still 20 minutes left on the clock she asked if I want massage to finish. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with this gorgeous young girl so I obviously agreed. I laid on the bed as she sensually massaged my back, buttocks, legs and head. This was very skilfully done and was a great way to finish a fantastic punt.

I left completely drained and satisfied leaving me thinking about the great time I had on the drive back. It definitely made my trip hone more enjoyable, and I am even smiling now thinking of the punt while I’m writing.

Definitely one of the best I have ever had. She did say she would be in Farnborough until Saturday, then possibly Bristol before going to Leicester which is my home patch so I can’t wait to see her again.

She did say she will be going back to Thailand in March so not time to fill her boots guys.

Girl face 10/10
Body - 11/10
Attitude - 10/10
English 9/10
Venue 7/10
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 07:41:52 am by Charmingthickdick »

Offline wiltsman

Thanks for your review CTD  ... I saw her based on your recommendation. Agree she's excellent, I'll post a review!