Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke1996 - Adultwork  (Read 2201 times)

KLMman

External Link/Members Only

I visited earlier in the week and only just had time to write things up. Work.....

Reasonable comms. She gave me the post code via email and asked me to text when I arrived. The location was a fairly dodgy part of stockton so I did have a second thought about the whole thing. My car stuck out a mile and some kids gave me the "it's anouther one of those men who go to the lady what my mum talks about" look. Still in for a penny...

First impressions of Brooke were that she looked hot. Certainly looks late teens, fresh skin and fit body. She took me up stairs (she has a great bum) and the money was soon dispensed with. The room/house looked clean and ok. She stripped to display a perfect petite 8 figure. Pretty hair, white smile etc... Although this was the high point of the punt. As soon as I tried to get down to some action it was apparent that more than a few of my favourites were off the list. Kissing was very light and owo was not on the menu, which was odd since I had asked about this via email. Having said that mish and doggy were "on". Brooke has a lovely body, but seemed disinterested and certainly "detached". Though I'm a sucker for a pretty face and pert body and was soon done. She seemed keen to get me out of the door so after a rather perfunctory conversation I said my goodbyes and was off.

Thankfully car intact!

Overall I left wondering what could have been. A beautiful girl. Though, for me at least, not interested. A very indifferent punt :(

Communication - 9/10
Location - 5/10 not very discrete
House/room - 8/10
Face - 7/10
Hair - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Services - 4/10
Attitude - 4/10

Offline Jamiee92

Does she have a tattoo on her hip?

Toshiba

Attitude.......the killer for us all, im out

sentinel

Good communications and a hot looking body don't make up for a piss poor attitude and distinct lack of services.

She's only 18 years old and clearly inexperienced but still seems to think it's ok to charge £130.

Will people never learn, she's laughing at the punters and for now she's getting away with it.

Offline Jamiee92

This girl is actually under the age of 18 :scare:

Offline FLYING BLUE

WTF - Seriously????

IF this is the case, I think Admin should be informed - this could land a decent punter in deep shit :thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

How can she be under 18 when the profile is showing as 'verified', which means she had to send her driving license / passport to AdultWork for age confirmation.

Offline Highlander

Good point by admin.
Jamiee92- What makes you think she isn't 18+?

Offline johnny34

2/3 months ago you said you knew her & her age (18) genuine?????

Offline Jamiee92

I know of her but not of her in a way to knew her age but I now know the girl in those private gal pics is not 18

On the contrary if you look on her feedback a punter has said he didn't see the girl in these pics

Offline johnny34

I know of her but not of her in a way to knew her age but I now know the girl in those private gal pics is not 18

On the contrary if you look on her feedback a punter has said he didn't see the girl in these pics

So the private gallery pics are fake & of a girl under 18, but Brooke herself is 18?

Offline Jamiee92

So the private gallery pics are fake & of a girl under 18, but Brooke herself is 18?

Possibly...but the girl in those pics are not 18. Brooke herself might well be over 18 and using that girls pics

Offline portable

So... that's not actually the case?

There's some confusing things going on here today.