Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MeganVegas - London, Acton  (Read 1957 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445263) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7700199) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sharbonne

External Link/Members Only

30mins-£100
Services- OW, sex

Comms: Quick turnaround time, texted early in the morning, replied around 1.30pm, met at 2pm. We didn't chat too much after meeting but her English is fine.
Location: A bit dodgy as you'd expect from North Acton. Good flat tho, smells very nice and the bed was quite comfy.
Looks: I was very sus about the photos, but they're genuine and in fact, she's a lot more beautiful. Has a piercing in her belly button, and she said she's getting one down her.  :P

Punt: I thought I wasn't very into petite girls, but I guess I was wrong my whole life! It was probably the most enjoyable punt ever. She's super energetic and active, looks like she enjoys every second of her life. At some point, I had to ask her if she was high and she said it was too early for that and it's her normal self, lol. BJ was good despite it wasn't OWO, mixed with DT and gagging. It didn't take me too long to finish in the bag, she offered the 2nd round, but I was too tired to go for it so ended with a nice massage.

Would I visit her again? Yeah, I'd go every day if i could.