Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie of Bristol  (Read 7746 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hooper567

External Link/Members Only

I was in Bristol today to see this young lady External Link/Members Only
Communications were good which was just as well as Katie had to postpone our
first appointment but was keen to arrange another day and time which led us to
our meeting today. She works from a very smart apartment in Bristol city centre
which even my limited knowledge of the area I found easily. Katie was dressed in
black stockings and heels with pink bra and panties which was very pleasing on the
eye! Paperwork out of the way I was offered a drink and the chance to freshen up
and after a shower and glass of water I found Katie waiting for me on the bed if I was
impressed by her youthful looks, firm bottom and pert breasts nothing prepared me for
the enthusiasm in which Katie would have sex with me in a variety of positions and oral
was also done with the same vigour. I think it was her enthusiasm that impressed me
most, yes she is a cracking good looking blonde girl but she really enjoyed herself and
kept great eye contact through out. I really cant recommend Katie enough and I hope her
enthusiasm never diminishes. I look forward to my next appointment  :)

Offline TerryTibbs

Looking forward to seeing her again.

I did not know she was available Sundays?

:thumbsup:

I think she would have made a perfect Bath Babe, Hooper.

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline hooper567

Looking forward to seeing her again.

I did not know she was available Sundays?

:thumbsup:

I think she would have made a perfect Bath Babe, Hooper.

Regards

Yes thought of Melody when I saw Katie  :)

Offline TerryTibbs

Yes thought of Melody when I saw Katie  :)

Melody...wow....she was very similar in attitude....very enthusiastic.

But Melody's body was on another level, a rare 10/10 for me....

Offline hooper567

I do wish Melody was still around but its Katie for me  ;)

Tony Montana

Yeah Melody was quite something.   Did Katie do DFK?  For £150 I should hope so.

Offline hooper567

Yeah Melody was quite something.   Did Katie do DFK?  For £150 I should hope so.

For £150 she does a hell of a lot  :rolleyes:

Offline hooper567

Katie is proving to be amazingly popular as her next availability is October 10  :scare:

Offline UltrasForLife

Still better than girls that see 5 men a day cause they can. Would much rather wait for someone a bit longer that I know will actually appreciate the punt rather than being 5th for the day for some girl that obviously hates it at that point. :hi: But yeah, quite a long queue ;/

Offline hooper567

Still better than girls that see 5 men a day cause they can. Would much rather wait for someone a bit longer that I know will actually appreciate the punt rather than being 5th for the day for some girl that obviously hates it at that point. :hi: But yeah, quite a long queue ;/

I completely agree and am more than happy to wait for this special lady  ;)

Offline Daffodil

Certainly looks cute. Nice find.

herelonely

Good find, I'm glad she's as good as profile suggests - next available day is 27th October though,  :(

Loveit

They say all good things come to those who wait and that is so true of Katie. I had one if the best experiences ever with Katie about 2 weeks ago and have already booked ahead for my October and November fix! Yes she is that good. I have recently seen the famous Elise and Nicole and they were very very good but my future bookings should tell you who tops my list.

Offline hooper567

Enjoyed my second visit to Katie this week and it was as fantastic as the first  :) needless to say booked my October visit  :rolleyes:

Offline Incognita

Ah... Melody... Agreed. So sad she's no longer around...
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hooper567

Saw Katie for a third time and am delighted to say she is still absolute quality  ;)

Offline TerryTibbs

Saw Katie for a third time and am delighted to say she is still absolute quality  ;)

Im still trying to see her again :-(

Anyone want to sell their place in the queue?

Offline slavealan75

Sorry Terry, not going to happen. I have Friday and can't wait.

Offline hooper567

LOL  :lol:

Offline hooper567

Katie says any cancellations will be offered to regulars first so it might be worth your while checking with her
to see if some unfortunate client cant make his appointment  ;) you never know!