Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Lillie - Basingstoke  (Read 971 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6188056) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Jack_Jones77

This happened last month.

External Link/Members Only

Booking - Texted Lillie on the day and asked for a half an hour booking, saw she was nearby and was drawn to her AW profile.

Venue - Big block of flats opposite the train station, the flat and shower was very clean.

Looks: Lillie is pretty with a nice body on her, you wouldn't call her slim but she's not fat either, nice fake boobs. AW pictures are accurate.

Price: £80 for 30mins (didn't know if there was extras available?).

Went up to her place at the time agreed and usual hide behind the door deal, she was dressed in a black dress and heels.

Was offered a shower but had showered before I came out, handed over the money and we started to caress each other, went to try and kiss but seems DFK isn't something she does.

Both laid down on the bed and she put a rubber on my cock and started OW, this was pretty sum par so went to missionary. After a little of this I suggested she go on top, very robotic and little effect so much so I started getting a semi, she then switched condom and a little more OW which really wasn't doing anything so got her to give me a HJ to finish me off. Had a shower and said my goodbyes and left.

This was a weird one because she's a pretty girl and friendly however her punting skills are some of the worst I've had, shame really.  :unknown:

Offline Jack_Jones77

Oops made a mistake! forgot it's the 1st of the month today! This happened in December not January!   :wacko: