Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Sheffield  (Read 1685 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline GeneralAl

External Link/Members Only

Met this girl this week in Sheffield, been on hotlist for awhile. I’m so happy I got to see her in Sheffield this week she was absolutely incredible and fit as fuck. Cannot wait to see her again definitely willing to travel to Leeds instead of waiting for it to come in Sheffield again.

COMMS
Sent a quick message off and got a response very fast with a list of services. I went for 30 minutes £70 with OWO which was £10 extra. Defo next time I’m going for one hour! She’s very responsive to text and confirmed at 9 am the morning of the visit.

VENUE
Sheffield city centre just off Derek Dooley way near SMC bikes Nice modern apartment.

GIRL
This girl is incredibly fit nicely tanned a lot smaller than the pictures show. Her skin is so soft and her eyes are a gorgeous Hazel, I asked her and she said she was Brazilian. She is definitely a 10 out of 10.

MEET
To meet up place this week. Got there 30 minutes before and sent a text message saying I was there. I got a response within a minute telling me the apartment number and floor, straight to the front door in the lift and outside the room in two minutes, the old stand behind the door trick but there’s a mirror opposite, and I could see her stood there in a little pink outfit. She looked absolutely amazing. Straight into the bedroom no messing about sorted the money. Her English isn’t amazing but she knows what she needs to. Started kissing then she took my clothes off and sat on the bed sucking me off which was amazing. She then told me to lay on the bed and carried on sucking/deep throating and looking up with her gorgeous eyes. Then grabbed a condom and started riding my cock her tits are absolutely incredible must be real and they are the best looking tits I’ve ever seen, sucked on her nipples while she rode me. She then literally put her feet on the bed and was squatting on my cock  while I was holding her tiny hips could almost get my hands around her waist she has not got an ounce of fat on her and then flipped her over for missionary opened her legs wide open then on my shoulders she was making some appreciative moans which I think she genuinely liked it  and then asked for doggy style and her arse in this position is absolutely amazing holding her hips, pulling back into me she could take the lot which was incredible for the size of her frame. Her arsehole looked amazing and definitely will be paying the extra £30 for anal. bang away until I filled the bag. She turned round and cleaned me up. I was 25 minutes in at this point she gave me a quick massage on my back while we chatted about where she’s going next with a broken English, I got that she was going to Newcastle soon which is a shame, but I think she’ll be back in Leeds in a month.

OVERALL
This girl was amazing, body, hair, eyes! She’s perfect and didn’t think I’d find someone this good looking and this good with her services and especially comms. She’s a very nice girl and seems genuinely smart. Can’t wait to go back for seconds.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 02:52:51 pm by GeneralAl »

Offline GeneralAl