Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mina - Stafford  (Read 1139 times)

28 review(s) for sexy mina (9 positive, 8 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline studavies76

External Link/Members Only

I’ve been wanting to sample the delights of an Oriental lady recently and after my first choice wasn’t available, I took a chance with Sexy Mina after some mixed reviews.

Coms: Good response time, given address and directions, texted on arrival and let in.

Sexy Mina: Lovely Japanese looking lady, nice tits (just a handful) and nice trimmed bush, which I prefer to fully shaven.

Meet: Let in by another lady, smaller and chubbier than Mina, but after reading the previous reviews, knew what expect. Mina then appeared in a small blue sailor outfit and looked very cute. Shown into a clean room and handed over the papers. Mina then left the room to stash the cash.
When she came back, she immediately got undressed, so I took a minute to take in here lovely body, as mentioned above, she has natural tits, with big erected nipples, great arse and a trimmed bush. She then comes over and kisses me and starts to undress me. Clothes off, she puts on a rubber, gets on her knees and sucks away, technique is good and she takes most of me in. Bj only went on for only a couple of minutes, could’ve been longer.
Got Mina to lie on the bed, so I could taste her love lips, gave RO and she either orgasmed twice, or she’s a very good actress, as her screams and clamping of her legs round my neck would suggest she did.
She than says “fuck me daddy” which was a new one for me! Got her to do CG first so I could admire her body and cute face, then into mish, doggy and finished off in mish. When in mish, she was slapping my arse away. One word of warning to anyone who might be going home to partner after, is that when she was close to orgasm during mish, she started biting my neck.
She seemed well into it and continued with “fuck me daddy” throughout. I finished in the bag, but kept going as she was sounding like she was about to orgasm again. If she didn’t then she is one hell of an actress and made me feel good anyway 😂
More “yes daddy” and “thank you daddy” and she was done too. Lay there for a minute, then she cleaned me up and popped out of the room. Came back and I was still on the bed and she helped me dress. I asked her to stand in front of me naked for one last look 😉

She said she is there until the end of next week and asked if I will be coming back. I may return as I had a great time and would recommend.

It was £70 for 30 mins and I would say that’s enough time.

When I got back in the car I had been 40 minutes from leaving to getting back, so had my money’s worth.