Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kissable Kirsty  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Arbie

Hi Guys

Have any of you seen this girl, or any thoughts.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Initial comms have been great, and I wish to meet up, but put off due to such low feedback even though she has been a member since February!? I'm tempted, but then again, something doesn't seem right.

Thanks in advance!

Online ProfessorYaffle

Just done a google image search on her pic and it's all over the net e.g.

External Link/Members Only

(check the 3rd photoset down the page)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:02:48 pm by ProfessorYaffle »

Offline MasterChief

Offline Arbie

Thanks ProfessorYaffle... Great detective work!
So many misleading profiles to watch out for.

ste333

I was seeing her regularly for just over a year.  Had to stop as I got caught. But she is 100% genuine. She used to have her real pictures on so not sure why she doesn't now cos they were so much better. 
I would definitely recommend her,  I would still be seeing her if I could. Stupid bint  of a wife!

Offline Slaine

I was seeing her regularly for just over a year.  Had to stop as I got caught. But she is 100% genuine. She used to have her real pictures on so not sure why she doesn't now cos they were so much better. 
I would definitely recommend her,  I would still be seeing her if I could. Stupid bint  of a wife!

Yeah right, you just joined to tell us that with your first post  :wacko:

ste333

She is using kirstyj1111. Not that I stalk her or anything! Be careful though,  it's very easy to fall for this girl, she's an all rounder. If only I was 20 years younger!  And maybe a little bit better looking....

ste333

I was checking out reviews for another girl and looking for Kirsty.  Is that a crime?

Jjthegreat

Has anyone seen this girl recently? I saw her a while back but she seems to have disappeared off AW now and would love to see her again!

The fishman 2014

Has anyone seen this girl recently? I saw her a while back but she seems to have disappeared off AW now and would love to see her again!
Ohh look another first poster! Oops I mean advertiser for the potentially dodgy profile

Jjthegreat

Not much of an advertiser if I'm asking about someone who's not on there anymore! Was just wondering if anyone knew if she had changed her name or if she's not doing it anymore

The fishman 2014

Since you're new and only joined when this Kirsty was mentioned I'll tell u how it works. More comments basically pushes the topic to the top of the list which get more people interested to click and see what its all about. Anyway according to another "newbie" just a few comments before this one the profile is apparently back with a new name!

Jjthegreat

Well neither name are there now so was just wondering if there was another name now no problem if nobody knows

Offline Fragilehand

Jesus fucking christ at least make it a little bit believable before you start posting bolloks fucking idiot piss off and take your fake account's with you. Just wasted 3mins of my life.  Bastard

Jjthegreat

Considering someone mentioned her ages ago hardly think I've made her up https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17193.0

The fishman 2014

Wasn't saying you'd made her up, simply that it seemed odd how this thread started that's all