Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.eva69 / Heathrow  (Read 2420 times)

3 review(s) for sexy.eva69 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only

Duration:
1 hour for £130

Communications:
Very quick to respond to texts and giving address and even let me in 10 minutes early because there was no traffic  :thumbsup:

South of Heathrow in a modern small block of flats.

Looks:
Just like her pictures, super skinny with a pretty face and well proportioned body.  She actually has tits and arse just very slim and in proportion.

Rundown:
So after she let me in early I got a quick kiss and gave her the money and she was straight in to it with LFK and helping me get undressed, I popped her out of her pink one piece and she got with the OWO which was ok, no hands but not much shaft or ball attention she mainly just went up and down but she got my hard and we did a bit of 69 too and she tasted nice. 

Annoyingly she said no fingers inside even though fingering is listed but I let it slide and we got the condom on and went for CG.  She rides well and moves around a lot so had me cumming quick, her arse is lovely and small, I swear her cheeks fitted perfectly in my hands.

We had a bit of a chat and then round two was the same but we did mish and finished in doggy, the doggy was great as she was moaning and writhing and the view was epic, I do love fucking a really slim girl in doggy.

So yeah I had a good time for the money, she wasn't quite as filthy and horny as I like but for the price it was fun.

:drinks:

Offline Shadow314

She used to be Angel at HoD.  Some of her previous links and pictures here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=331441.0

Offline Bornslippy

scrummy slim dark haired raven but previous MK reviews put me off. Shame really

Offline Carperguy24

She still sharing with AnaysXxx?

Offline dizietsmae

She still sharing with AnaysXxx?

Yeah I saw Anais lounging in her pyjamas on the way out, she looked quite tasty so I may give her a go soon  :drinks: