Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes at Debbies Of Annerley.  (Read 4636 times)

Offline smiths

Mercedes works at Debbies, a massage parlour/brothel in Annerley, SE20.

A punting mate recommended Mercedes to me. She is a British Indian, mid-20s, 5ft 6-7in, size 10-12. Bigish booty. I found her attractive. Good attitude.

Cost was £140 for the hour. Debbies say OWO ISNT on offer, well it was from Mercedes as my mate had told me. So services on offer were DFK/OWO/RO. Her pictures are crap on the site and Debbies is an old style parlour. I wouldnt of bothered if i hadnt of had my mates rec that OWO was on offer from this WG. And i note another punter has done a review on Pnet saying he also got OWO off her. Debbies is close to Annerley Station.

External Link/Members Only

Offline spellbackwards

She sounds interesting. Love an Indian WG but hard to find a good one.   What was the DFK like? enthusiastic?

Offline smiths

She sounds interesting. Love an Indian WG but hard to find a good one.   What was the DFK like? enthusiastic?

Started off with FK but we were soon DFKing and she was snogging my face off which is always nice.

Offline drwho

Thanks Smiths.

It's got to be old style when they offer 'Sex or French'' on the menu

Was interested in trying out Debbies as I miss the old school parlours (and prices) I used to go to in Manchester.

I was put off by what seemed to be mainly white british milfs when I last looked at the website, but Indian is right up my street.

Hopefully find an available Friday and go for a half hour with Mercedes

Offline blueboy99

I am going to see Mercedes myself sometime soon. I have met a number of the girls at Debbie's and always have a pleasurable time. I can recommend the House Special, £70 for all on offer plus a shared shower. Though the shower is small it is worth trying. It is a shame that Debbie does not work much herself now. I have seen her a few times and believe me she gets better every time.

Offline smiths

I am going to see Mercedes myself sometime soon. I have met a number of the girls at Debbie's and always have a pleasurable time. I can recommend the House Special, £70 for all on offer plus a shared shower. Though the shower is small it is worth trying. It is a shame that Debbie does not work much herself now. I have seen her a few times and believe me she gets better every time.

Have you always got OWO off the WGs despite it clearly saying OWO isnt on offer? I only went as my mate told me Mercedes offered it to him and i read a recent review on Pnet where a punter posted she offered OWO to him as well.

Offline mbyrnes

Offline blueboy99

I have had OWO most times I have visited, and I have been there a number of times and seen 4 or 5 of the WG's there

Offline manoir

Has anyone tried Violet from Debbie's?

yes,

definitely not the girl in the pic. but good girl nonetheless, with a  good service. Not as attractive as I like (6/10 - If I am paying should be more)

Offline smiths

I have had OWO most times I have visited, and I have been there a number of times and seen 4 or 5 of the WG's there

Thanks.

Offline steventft

Has anyone tried Violet from Debbie's?

Seen Violet loads of times and she is my one of my favourite girls. Fantastic personality and is one of the loveliest girls to talk to. She provides a fantastic GFE and definitely does DFK and OWO.

Offline drwho

Saw Mercedes on Friday. Lovely girl.

I didn't do the meeting justice by cumming far too early.
Other than that had a nicely intimate, friendly and very much Gfe orientated session.
She is very down to earth, friendly and easy to talk to.
Nice body, and vocally encouraging just enough to tip me over the edge.

Intended to only spend £60. Wasn't fussed about OWO, but was informed kissing would only be available for the extra £10. As I had it I paid the extra.
For a stingy git like me that makes the difference between this place being good and really great.

Later met Debbie, who seemed like a nice lady running a good honest old style knocking shop