Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of a WG working today in West London or Slough/Reading/Harrow  (Read 693 times)

Offline Turtle1

Im looking to punt today but cant find a suitable WG who is working iv rang around and iv not punting on randon with a recommendation.  Anyone know of any in West london. Slough, Reading, Harrow, Wembley. price upto 100-120. no older than 30 and not some fat bird. must offer a decent massage

If youre going to come here to ask me to do my own research ect and make some pointless egotistical remark, go get a life you sad farts.

Offline iPad3

Don't forget it's carnival this weekend, you might get some traffic issues if your travelling by car around west london.

Offline Turtle1

Thanks, you've saved me a lot of trouble, ill stick to reading slough area, makes sense why no one is reply back to my calls and messages.

Offline iPad3

Jeniffer pussy is showing as available, caution required though, otherwise Dilem ( the ex girlfriend is her profile name) or petite angel. No links as I'm on the phone but a search should find them.

yorkshire123

Jeniffer pussy is showing as available, caution required though, otherwise Dilem ( the ex girlfriend is her profile name) or petite angel. No links as I'm on the phone but a search should find them.

That should bring the turtle out of his shell  :lol:

Stay the fuck away from jennifer pussy. Arrogant cunt of a bitch, just look at her reviews on here. She is just a money whore and nothing else. Youre better off getting a handjob off a cheap punt. She isnt as hot as her picture btw.

Offline Turtle1

Jennifer pussy is a no no as the crazy cow is getting worse and worse by the day, i think iv posted a review on her or made comments.

Its a no for me on her but thank you anyways