Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Young Ashely - Glasgow  (Read 3082 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6289114) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimtaker

Spotted Ashely's profile across various sites. She caught my eye. External Link/Members Only

Comms- A couple of texts and I was there around midnight, which was nice. I like late meets. South of the river, Tradeston. Building is a bit of a maze, and had to walk in via a strange side entrance, not buzzed, but inside it's laid out with enough info to find your way around.

Girl AW pics are genuine. Ashely has a lovely body, very dark, soft skin, and is about about five ft five. She's very laid back, quite silly and inquisitive. She was waiting in lingerie, and I reminded her to put on stockings which she did quickly (she apparantly has a range of outfits, you just need to ask), before giving me a bit of a dance. She offerred a shower and a beer but I was washed and don't drink. She did have her own beer.

Meet I spent £150 on 45 mins, but stayed for an extra 25 mins chatting. OWO is £20 extra (I didn't go for that), and though she doesn't seem to FK or even peck on the lips, she was quite attentive in a way that made up for it. She's very tactile, kissing everywhere else, stroking and lightly scratching. It was pretty sensual. After some caressing, she went down for some OW - she's very good, no hands, lots of licking and changing it up. I appreciated her stockinged legs then she lay on the bed and started playing with herself with my cock in her mouth, and encouraged me to play with her as well. We did that in a few positions before I moved on to fucking. I usually quite like to go hard, but the experience was so sensual that I slowed myself down, moving from doggy, to her on top reverse cowgirl and then cowgirl. We swapped again, with more oral, before finishing off in missionary.

Really enjoyed myself. I was offered a massage when done, after about 35 mins of the 45, but declined. We just chatted and I was out after 1am. Expensive, I guess, but I'd go back.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 08:27:21 pm by jimtaker »

Offline Thepunteruk

Called at midnight, and stayed an extra 25 mins over time (?)

Nice work Jim.
Is she really from Central Africa. Or Central Africa , via South America perhaps (?).

Offline jimtaker

Called at midnight, and stayed an extra 25 mins over time (?)

Nice work Jim.
Is she really from Central Africa. Or Central Africa , via South America perhaps (?).

Arrived at midnight, was out about 1.15am. She was very laid back.

She has African parents, but is from Portugal.