Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Male Masseuse  (Read 1656 times)

Offline vens

Asking for a friend?  :D :lol: :D :lol:

I was wondering whether there are any male/TS masseuses that also offer some "extras". It has come up occasionally and I have to admit it is a little intriguing :D I know there is one review, however, it mentions the BB swear word so it is a no for me.

Any advise?

Thanks.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Fragilehand

Asking for a friend?  :D :lol: :D :lol:

I was wondering whether there are any male/TS masseuses that also offer some "extras". It has come up occasionally and I have to admit it is a little intriguing :D I know there is one review, however, it mentions the BB swear word so it is a no for me.

Any advise?

Thanks.
There's a few who pop up when you search for sensual massage. It's certainly wouldn't be a happy ending on my part. You don't even need to look hard. Just need to type a couple of words into Google

Offline maxxblue

Offline bbanks

There’s a ladyboy called Katy who offers a very painful massage in Sunderland

Offline methodz00

I had a few messages back and forth with this guy a while back - I was just looking for a decent massage after a long day at work but he was quite open about offering “light touching” both ways even without asking so may offer more.

I never met him.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 03:33:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I had a few messages back and forth with this guy a while back - I was just looking for a decent massage after a long day at work but he was quite open about offering “light touching” both ways even without asking so may offer more.

I never met him.
Have you read the thread? especially reply #1.   :unknown:

Offline methodz00

Noted, as I never met the SP i didn’t think it was a review.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Noted, as I never met the SP i didn’t think it was a review.
It was a link to a male SP and a description of services offered. What else is in a review.   :unknown: