Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip pubs in Glasgow?  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Massageonly

Hey all, I wondered if there are any pubs in Glasgow where girls also strip ? We have a few in London where it's a quid in the pint glass before they go on.  Do you have anything a little less formal like that?

Offline oddson1970

nothing like that in glasgow l'm afraid.Our city fathers are pretty victorian in their attitude to such establishments

Offline Abdhal

There are still a few in Glasgow.
I don't know if I'm alllowed to add links on this subject.  :unknown:
Been to them in the past, then stopped when they wasn't allowed to get up close to you.
By the time you pay your door fee, over the odds for a drink, then a dance, you would be as well paying for sex, instead of a case she looks nice, that got me hard for a few minutes.  :lol:

Offline Boinky

There are still a few in Glasgow.
I don't know if I'm alllowed to add links on this subject.  :unknown:
Been to them in the past, then stopped when they wasn't allowed to get up close to you.
By the time you pay your door fee, over the odds for a drink, then a dance, you would be as well paying for sex, instead of a case she looks nice, that got me hard for a few minutes.  :lol:

Isn't that a lap dancing bar?

It's not really the same thing the OP is asking about.

Offline Keema

Not hard to find - but not £1 in the jar type pubs, they're long gone. All Adult Entertainment establishments, have stages, private dances, VIP booths and are topless only.

Offline Abdhal

Isn't that a lap dancing bar?

It's not really the same thing the OP is asking about.
Yep, because that's all you will get now.

Offline myothernameis

There a lap dancing club near Charing Cross, and I went there Feb 2022, now there was a private area, where you could buy a certain amount of time in a booth

Contact was allowed for certain areas of her body, so tits, ass, but pussy was out of bounds, and you might get the odd touch of your cock, but that it

Offline DoughBhoy1

I remember about 6 or 7 yrs ago being pestered to go to the Champagne Room for £250 in one of the Glasgow establishments. I was clearly steaming but my maths weren’t broken and told her how £20 for each 5 min dance works out £240 for an hour, and I hate champagne.

She then said she’d give me a BJ and I immediately headed for a bank outside!

Wasn’t til the fresh air hit me outside I realised she was probably bullshitting so I just went for a chippy and up the road  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 12:30:16 pm by DoughBhoy1 »

Offline GraysonD

Wasn’t til the fresh air hit me outside I realised she was probably bullshitting so I just went for a chippy and up the road  :lol:
[/quote]

Bit of clarity and the Big head catching up to the wee one 😂 smart man