The lady External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyLexi is an early 60s Gilf with a few curves and lovely soft natural tits with decent sized nipples (photos accurate).
When and where Late 2022, modern flat in Blackley. The flat itself is very,very cluttered - there was hardly room to move round the bed or to close the bathroom door.
The comms and action Good comms by phone and text and chat about how meet might go. Paid £70 for 30 mins (or not). Started well with some flirting and kissing. Lexi stripped off and I started oral or her. She seemed to enjoy it but no sign of the gushing and squirting advertised. She then started some average OWO on me and this is where it went downhill. I was clear that Lexi wanted me to cum asap with vigorous hand action and suggesting moving onto sex. She put a condom on me and rode away in a dash for the line despite asking her to slow. I was out the door twenty minutes after entering.
Conclusion A meet that started off with potential but became a negative due to the short timing. The flat is a tip. I enjoy a gilf experience but since Mazza (Ashton / Rochdale) moved away, the search continues.