Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT-AVA - Farnborough - Very close to positive  (Read 838 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968008) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall £100. 70 plus owo and cim. NEUTRAL BORDERING ON POSITIVE.

With regards to the pricing. I was either stupid or misled to assume the CIM included OWO? Someone can set me right here. Otherwise it is basically £30 for cim, no?

Needed a short notice booking. Tried to book Maya, got given a time far too late. I tried Sara who did the same. Ended up being offered Ava. Pics looks good, available now. Saw her with literally 10 mins notice as I was in Fboro already. Usual Flats in near the station or pharmacy on the opposite end where you park.

Firstly, those photos are pretty flattering. She is mid 30s are her face much more worn than in the photos. Not sure those eyes are genuine either. Ava had some tummy marks from what I assume is a baby some time ago. What I will say is she is very lean with little body fat. Hardly no waistline at all..can't blame her for not getting back into shape and it was a good shape. I was happy to stay.

Friendly enough attitude with smiles and laughing at my jokes. The music she put on was decent as well, soothing, not some Romanian Rap song blasting out! It was like going for a massage. I complimented her on it.

No shower offered which is fine as didn't need one. Onto the bed, a few kisses, no tongue lashings but enough to get the motor running. Onto what I thought would be OWO but she reached for a rubber. I was confused to how she was going to perform CIM with a rubber on, this is where comms broke down and I said I had the £10 when she said OWO is £10. Her BJ technique is decent (for me) I like the hand on the base and mouth on the shaft (not tip). I was quite happy with that to completion but I think she fancied a fuck (I was her first punter or she just expected it).

She rode me cowgirl very deep, very satisfactorily. Her fake boobs were a bit naff, give me crappy naturals anyday. Her lovely small waist was great to grab onto. She had nice legs behind the fishnets, which I like to see but then love pure flesh, it's a dilemma for me!

Then she hopped off on request, cleaned me up and went back to owo with more hand going up and down with mouth matching the motion. I'm really difficult to get off with just a BJ but this technique I knew was gonna do it. I grabbed her head a couple of times, she didn't mind a little but not thrusting her head down. At moment of finish though, I did grab it hard and she just wiggled her tongue on my tip. A very nice finish.

This is so close to a positive but I just think those photos are too misleading which don't need to be. Her body is cracking, her face is just different. I would have booked her with her regular face. Plus, for me I am confused with the whole pricing thing. If CIM requires OWO, then you should say CIM is £30, not £20. Maybe I am being stupid with that, dunno. Or she takes the rubber off at the end?? I mean wtf?

Either way, I would actually say giver her a whirl with my warnings. I would return.