Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 2018 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline dfg

90 mins, £350

External Link/Members Only

10 minute walk from Old St tube. Easy to find apartment. Lift goes directly into her hallway, so no hiding behind the door in this instance. The doors open - and she’s there, dressed in AP kit, looking very hot indeed. Definitely did it for me. Photos on AW are representatitve as far as I can see, and the only way I’d describe her turnout would be mint.

Put envelope on the side, which she ignored.

Had fancy shower in the ensuite during which I think she took off most of her kit, or I removed it pretty quickly afterwards.

Action included OW (my choice), CG, RCG and anal in doggie. She initiated medium kissing throughout. Know that some have said that she has a routine. I didn’t get that impression. She suggested changing positions from time to time but was also right up for it when I wanted to change or up / down tempo. She doesn’t like her tits squeezed or nibbled at too hard but no problem getting hands on.

Came in the bag, then had a rather good massage, although I’m no expert, followed by a more lesiurely repeat of the above but no anal. Left on time, no rush.

Think I was lucky that we clicked and we seemed to enjoy each other’s company, unless she’s a first rate actor. Can see why she’s rated by many.