Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage - King Richards Rd, Leicester. Any info?  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Amard

Might visit tomorrow but not lot of reviews online and their website is out of date by like 2 years

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:10:35 pm by Amard »

Offline scouting

Not been there so unsure if this is the correct place but found this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82633.msg1337636#msg1337636

If you search King Richards Road you'll find a few postings

Offline Amard

Thanks those reviews are like from 2016 so bit outdated

Online Cappadonna

I’ve been there, but at least a couple of years ago. There’s a number on that site, or maybe pop by and see if it’s open?

Offline Amard

It says it open tomorrow Google maps, and a gum tree add quite recent but was just curious anyone seen what girls etc like there or not worth wasting money

Online Cappadonna

A very pleasant lady who warmed me up on a Sunday winter’s evening! But probably have revolving staff?

Offline jaylad

Been last year, had an hour to kill

40 notes for 1 hr and 30 notes for he. She went fully naked, nothing off limits,

Prob early 40s milf, theyre staff change regular.

Offline allross

It is a typical Chinese place with rotating staff so a bit pot luck on who you will see on any week. Had some great experiences there and some mediocre, but always found it better than the other Chinese places in Leicester.

Offline PassingBi

It is a typical Chinese place with rotating staff so a bit pot luck on who you will see on any week. Had some great experiences there and some mediocre, but always found it better than the other Chinese places in Leicester.

^^^ this.

Unfortunately its got too much passing traffic for my discretion!

Offline Peter5069

Have been there many times, I think I went on its opening day years ago, must be over ten years.  I am sure the owner is still working there, or the woman who fronts it as I have seen her a lot.  The women do vary and there are two rooms but for some reason I always get the first one along the corridor.  What is available and how good it is varies, everything from topless HE to FS which obviously depends on the girl. I would say most of the women are Chinese and at least in their thirties.  I find it a good go to place if nothing else appears on the radar.

Offline 801

Have been there many times, I think I went on its opening day years ago, must be over ten years.  I am sure the owner is still working there, or the woman who fronts it as I have seen her a lot.  The women do vary and there are two rooms but for some reason I always get the first one along the corridor.  What is available and how good it is varies, everything from topless HE to FS which obviously depends on the girl. I would say most of the women are Chinese and at least in their thirties.  I find it a good go to place if nothing else appears on the radar.

Many times you say ? Where did you leave your reviews ?

Offline 801

It says it open tomorrow Google maps, and a gum tree add quite recent but was just curious anyone seen what girls etc like there or not worth wasting money

Why dont you visit and tell us more about it ? . You can make it your 3rd review and that will be your contribution for you this year  :)