Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English_outcall_jess - Carlisle. Any Info?  (Read 806 times)

Offline Easygoingdude

I’m back down in the NW next week and the following girl has put a bit on my RB. Nothing on here but AW feedback seems real (as much as I can determine) and her profile reads well.

Can anyone shed any further light on her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TIA

Offline SpunkStreet

Not seen her myself but looks decent from her pictures, on my hit list. Good luck and please report back if you do get a meet with her  :hi:

SS

Offline The.Machine

Hi

no meet as yet, but I put her on my hotlist a couple of weeks ago. Sent an email asking a couple of questions about possible outcall meet to me, and she replied quickly and politely.  :thumbsup:

She seems to move her "location" on AW, I suppose to get a variety of hits on peoples searches. I did ask about the incall bit, as she calls herself "outcall" and it did seem she only does outcall, unless I suppose she gets a hotel or AirBnB type location.

Watching in interest, for possible booking later in the year.  :D

Offline Easygoingdude

Thanks both.

I’m just slightly reserved as doesn’t seem to be a decent enough picture to decide. I’ll let you know if I go ahead but had a few other bids and a few days until I have to decide.

Offline LondonDominic

Looks like a possibility if you can accommodate an outcall. Decent list of services and not massively overpriced.

However, she has been on Adultwork for 8 months and is not reviewed on here so I'm not sure...

Do let us know how you get on.

Offline Easygoingdude

interestingly.....on her AW feedback, (and bare with me on this).......it has feedback from:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

when you search on 6789525, you get the following link:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355069.msg3660621#msg3660621 (3rd post in from @Oaktree talks about a car crash episode)

Link to the car crash episode:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=224708.0

and in indexed to a girl 'Jessica Outcalls' with 3 positive, 1 Neutral and 1 Neg

not sure if I'm just looking into it too much - same name and similar profile name......

not sure on this one