Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black girl with big ass  (Read 3124 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Anyone know of nay black girls in the North East with the Nicki Minaj kind of butt, that 'Anaconda' video got me all horny and looking for something like that.   :lol:

Offline Phantom

I would say that horny Zara on AW fits the bill perfectly.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:23:02 am by Phantom »

Offline maxxblue

Offline rthunderbird

If I recall she doesn't do dfk and that is a big no no for me.

Offline maxxblue

Her AW profile indicates that she is now in Birmingham.

Offline Phantom

I have seen her on a few occasions. She does tour regularly too.

I'm sure she will be back in Newcastle soon.

Correct with no DFK. And no OWO either. Still she has that awesome behind of hers. And certainly knows how to use it ;)

Offline rthunderbird

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Have you tried her?

Tried this one was boring to say the least. Nice enough lass and she kissed with me but the sex was boring and she was a bit wiffy downstairs.

Also seen this one in Leicester no bham

Offline midfieldgeneral

Hi,

I can recommend Zara, very nice round ass, but a slightly slimmer build to what you are looking for I would say.

Ami External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is probably more what you are looking for. Nice big round ass and a great girl all round.

But both fit the bill in the ass dept.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Saw Ami today. Excellent service as per my previous report. Amazing arse and unique deep throat technique, lucky I'm quite flexible :rolleyes:

Offline rthunderbird

Thanks gys, her profile was down but now it is back up. Awesome, definitely be checking her out. What is she like facially etc as her pictures aside from that awesome ass aren't much to go on.

Offline portable

Oh, she's back.... So tempted.

I'd also recommend Ami. Easily as hot an ass as Zara but way better in the sack. Seems like she enjoys what she's doing. DFK, OWO etc. Not sure if she does facials or CIM. She's also very friendly, which goes a long way. Works from a very discreet location too. Looks-wise, facially?... no need to worry there. Not super-high maintenance nicki minaj looks, but certainly not unattractive. Cute/sexy.

Offline rthunderbird

Are there any metro stations near etc to her place of work?

Offline Jimmy Cagney

about a minute from west jesmond

general-sid

Her ass does look bigger on her profile now :thumbsup:

denyason

"hola, that is some nasty ass shit bruvver!"

AdrienBoner

I have had two sessions with a girl called coco who i found on vivastreet, she has a lovely big solid ass, i will definitely be going for my third session with her soon