Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha - Peterborough  (Read 2357 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline onesteady

First ever review here. Hello everyone.  :drinks:

After reading few reviews and looked through availability, I have decided to see another girl. We couldn't agree time for today and sent a message through AW system to Samatha
90 for 30min.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her response was very prompt and direct.

Place: Hotel in Peterborough, easy pass through reception.

Girl: Small blonde pocket rocket, around 40s, she looked well after herself.

Meet: Knock on the door, door opens, I'm in the room. TV was on, I did not pay attention to it, was more interested for what I came for. Samantha has her Red lingerie which I find attractive. Asked if I want a drink, I refused. Then she started with some chit-chat while i took my clothes off leave them on the side and she taps on the bed, saying "lay down here, you're mine now" .
Got on the bed, she started with OWO, nice sloppy not really deep. I asked if she can go deeper and she did, when her gag reflex kicked in  :timeout: I have enjoyed. When it was time to return the favour, No surprises here, no bad smell. Felt nice and warm. Next step rubber on and in, mish pos and came in few minutes.
Cleaned up, asked for a drink again and sorted out the papers I was out in exactly 30min.

Should I go again: If she comes back in the area and I have time for visit, YES.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

FairPlay chap 👍…what was the damage if ya don’t mind us asking please captain? 🤔

Offline onesteady

FairPlay chap 👍…what was the damage if ya don’t mind us asking please captain? 🤔
Duration: 30min Damage: £90