Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna_Filipino - Sheffield  (Read 2797 times)

28 review(s) for Rafaelle baby (27 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Raina in Sheffield this week. Been on my HL for ages but the recent good reviews prompted me to arrange a booking. So glad I did!! I paid her £70 for 30 minutes plus £10 for owo and £30 for anal, so £110 in total.

Comms - I sent Raina a text requesting a meet and got an avalanche of texts in reply telling me the apartments she worked from, her pricing, etc. I responded positively and a booking was made for the following morning. She said she would text me at 9am the next day to confirm, which she did and it was game on!

Venue -  Raina was working from a modern apartment block close to Sheffield centre, S3 area. Very easy to find and I was lucky to find the last parking space on a side street behind the apartments. I texted her to get the apartment number and found, again, that she replies very quickly. Once inside I made my way to her apartment where she was waiting to let me in. The place was clean & warm and I was not aware of anyone else in the apartment - I was expecting Raina's travel/work companion to also be working & seeing someone or at least be noticeable in the apartment but there was no sign of anyone else.

The girl - Raina is as per her profile pics, except she is very slight and small and the pics don't quite capture just how small. However, this lass is gorgeous - very attractive facially and very thin frame. I bet she's not even 7st soaking wet! She was wearing a one piece garment which made her boobs look smaller than they appear when she's naked. Once naked you realise just what a great pair of boobs she has, really great in the hand (& mouth). Anyway, I was very happy with Riana, absolutely FAF and probably in my all-time top 5 in this regard.

Services provided - Kissing, OWO, RO, rimming, sex in CG & doggy & anal.

Overall - Raina is an absolute cracker. She comes across as a really genuine and sweet-natured girl. I gave her the money, making it clear the £70 was for 30 mins, the £10 was for owo and the £30 was for anal. As I did this she also voiced the services based on the amounts. This was the first time I'd let her know I wanted anal and she was absolutely cool with it. Raina delivered the services brilliantly, being very sensual and making great eye contact. Her owo is very good and worth the extra £10 - really varied technique and such good use of her eyes. She was very submissive and happy to go along with my direction. We kissed throughout the booking and after sex in doggy, which was awesome, I moved in for the anal. I was skeptical that I'd be able to cos she has such a small peachy ass that I wasn't sure she would take it. It was certainly tight, but I entered her without any fuss from Raina and built up a strong, deep rhythm eventually finishing balls deep in her ass. Awesome!

I'd definitely see her again although she's off to Newcastle next so it won't be for a while. Highly recommended, but as always YMMV.

Offline Mark198219

Nice review!

She has one more week in Sheffield tried booking in tomorrow, but said its her day off  :(