Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Keila Hot - Chelmsford  (Read 1498 times)

5 review(s) for Keila Quente (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. This was a recent plan B. Comms by phone and text good, arranged a 30 min booking with owo and fk, £80, venue was a flat in block on London side of Chelmsford, parking in the road.
Buzzed in, met by Keila, not the girl in pics but similar. I would say she is between 28-35, attractive/pretty, fairly sexy. Similar build to pics,some tattoos, I believe enhanced c cups, responsive nipples, pierced pu##y, average tightness. Into room, fit for purpose. Standing groping, stroking, light fk, nightie and thong. Her English is basic but understandable. Dropped to knees and condom on with mouth (didn't push owo) good bj to be fair, balls and under all seen to with eye contact. Tiny bit of lube and sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. This was all performed well, followed my lead. I had punted several days in succession which led to me pounding as much as I could at my advancing years which she took enthusiastically to get the job done in doggy.
Clean up. Was probably about 25 mins in, she asked if I wanted a massage. This was pretty much just light rubbing with oil but was mildly enjoyable. dressed and out in 40 mins.
Pros, good service overall, friendly and smiley, well priced
Cons, not girl in pics, no owo
I would only return as a plan b or c but no complaints in general.

Offline PilotMan

The whole of CM is looking like a total waste ground at the moment  :dash:

This B&S looks like the best of a rotten bunch. All the others are performers with negative reviews or big units.