Author Topic: Miiya Thai Sexy - Burton  (Read 1714 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6982970) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
14 review(s) for Nira Thai cutie (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Rabalder

Miiya Thai Sexy

45min Incall - £110
Full Service
(kissing, owo, 69, protected sex, massage)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

text response with extras:
Hi.,it’s me Miiya, I do a very good service actually.
This are my details and my service price.
60£/15mins 1cum
£80/30 mins 1cum
£110/45 mins 1cum
£130/hr 2cum
Included sex, owo, lick, 69, French kissing, massage. B2B 
Extra Cim20£  , fingers 25£, cum on tits £10, domination £50 (but not too hard and my code to stop is pink) , anal £40 (I do anal but I my limit size is 7ish)


Id been wanting to see Miiya since she arrived in Burton but getting a booking was difficult , guess she was quite busy being new in town so left it a while in the hope of catching her during a slow day and luckily patience paid off. we exchanged some  messages (with booking handler) and she was available so showered and off i go. Miiya works from an apartment block near to the train station, parking was easy, area fine and directions good, lift to top floor and let in the room.

Miiya pics and description are accurate, very petite, young, slim, shaved and very pretty. Her english isn't the best so conversation was limited but she is giggly and comes across as innocent, shy and new, services confirmed and money exchanged hands. I think i was in luck again, she said it had been a very quiet day... personally prefer to see SPs on slow days as i feel you get better service. was offered shower but as i just had one said would use after.

Miiya was wearing a little blue once piece and began the action by pulling herself into me and started off with some light kissing and caressing which quickly progressed into some good DKF, we removed each others clothes and she gave me a quick wipe before more kissing and laid her down for some ro and rimming, which i enjoy giving, she is shaved and fresh and this really got her warmed up she was soaked and moaning a lot. now my turn, sat on the large comfy chair and had some good owo which she does slowly and is pretty good, this got me quite close actually so picked her up and we spent some time in 69 before bagging up. Miiya lowered herself onto me really slowly and was wincing, checked with her if she ok she said she was tight and i was big (im average but yes she was tight)... i said take it slow and she did gradually building up a good rhythm and really grinding on me and more dfk before switching places, now im not gym fit but found it within me to do a number of positions both on the bed and chair with me taking the lead, i think she enjoys being sub and really enjoying being pounded for an long time from her cute moans alternating between thai and english (kinda felt like a pse session now), the sight of her ass from behind was amazing. i was planning to finish on her, but had her against the wall spread out and finished in the bag, her legs were trembling and she turned her head for some dfk and we were just stayed their in an embrace.

we both cleaned up and i showed, dried off and was offered water and a massage which was ok but she admitted she was still learning but i was just kinda happy to lie down for moment, we chatted a little more, she is in Burton for another week apparently before moving on. she showered as i was getting dressed, looked at my watch and we had gone over time but no signs of clock watching or being hurried out, she was complimentary towards me saying she hopes i see her again we kissed again and i left.... i dont normally do repeat visits so soon but may make an exception for Miiya.
 :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dipper

Goodness me yess :thumbsup:

ILO, I hope you’ll also be road testing her soon? :D

Offline Niklaus

This is night to day compared to the experience I had with her. I’m glad you enjoyed your time with her more than I did…

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,918
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Goodness me yess :thumbsup:

ILO, I hope you’ll also be road testing her soon? :D
I’ve not been able to get hold of her, I text Monday day time and Tuesday night, no reply at all

Now I did question if owo was included or extra to the £80 and thought maybe that offended her with her not replying.

Will try another bash at it if I can get over that way, it is a bit of a drive if you aren’t anywhere near Derby to start.

Deffo on my to do list  :lol: :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,918
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
This is night to day compared to the experience I had with her. I’m glad you enjoyed your time with her more than I did…
Just had a read, sorry to hear matey she sounds a bit stiff and new to it all

Offline pgpgpgpg

I’ve not been able to get hold of her, I text Monday day time and Tuesday night, no reply at all

Now I did question if owo was included or extra to the £80 and thought maybe that offended her with her not replying.

Will try another bash at it if I can get over that way, it is a bit of a drive if you aren’t anywhere near Derby to start.

Deffo on my to do list  :lol: :drinks:

Her comms person is answering at the moment.
Goes quiet at questions but a prod and he/she replies.
Hth

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,918
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I’ll have another try, she looks worth it
Thanks matey  :drinks: