Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harrow Area  (Read 1406 times)

essexmat

Hi, I am Essex based but find myself in the Harrow area for work in early September and was wondering if any WGs come recommended in the area or near enough to Harrow to be able to get a bus/tube no longer than say 20 minutes.

I had a quick look on AW and jennifer_pussy seems to fit the bill Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but was wondering if any regular punters can vouch for anyone else.

I normally only do 30 min punts but can do an hour - price range around £100 although for someone highly recommended can stretch to £120 at a push.

Don't mind Romanian if they are not time wasters.

Thanks

Offline iPad3

Xena will be back by then and is not far away and Crystal is well worth a go if Milfs are your thing, she also shares with Suzi Pineapple and possibly Nicole vanilla sky, I've not seen Suzi and met Nicole a few years ago, she was pretty good at the time.

Sorry about no links but on the phone do a search on the names xena and Crystal sensual and you should find them.

essexmat

Cheers, will have a nose on AW

Offline Tonyleung

Nikki/Nicole is good too shares flat with Xena.

Offline Tonyleung

also External Link/Members Only - can be tricky to book in advance (ie day before), but if she's working worth the visit.

Offline iPad3

also External Link/Members Only - can be tricky to book in advance (ie day before), but if she's working worth the visit.

Yes forgot sarah, very enthusiastic service and a definite visit again for me.

Offline iPad3

Jennifer pussy reviewed negatively.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32418.0

There's no doubt that jenifer gets mixed reviews but bear in mind the reveiwer highlighted in the post above shows himself to be a little short sighted eg phrases like "spot the white man" etc, meaning for me that review does not count. I've seen her twice and had a good time. If your an experienced punter my advice would be proceed with caution and be firm with her as she is very hot.

Offline Turtle1

Stay the fuck away from jennifer pussy. Arrogant cunt of a bitch, just look at her reviews on here. She is just a money whore and nothing else. Youre better off getting a handjob off a cheap punt. She isnt as hot as her picture btw.

Offline regenmeister

There's no doubt that jenifer gets mixed reviews but bear in mind the reveiwer highlighted in the post above shows himself to be a little short sighted eg phrases like "spot the white man" etc, meaning for me that review does not count. I've seen her twice and had a good time. If your an experienced punter my advice would be proceed with caution and be firm with her as she is very hot.

Your right, the reviewer got banned, Turtles review seems direct and to the point though.