Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla_PartyGirl - E14 - don't waste your time  (Read 717 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6096293) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline NXdropout

Links:  External Link/Members Only

Time Spent: 60 mins

Fee: £ 160

Extras: N/A

Appointment Type: In-call

Venue: Britannia Hotel - bit rough and outdated.

Communication: Comms were OK.

Meet: I arrived on time and had to wait 10 mins until she was ready. She's not as voluptuous as her pics would have you think, and she's a bit of a streetwise South London bird. She's Body OK and good ass - but not fit or super tight. She wasted loads of time faffing about, checking her phone, sorting things out, having a smoke (and a little line) - and even went to collect a food delivery from the lobby during the meeting, she ever so kindly 'paused the time' but the mood was ruined by the face that she's just there for the £££ and doesn't give a fuck about your experience or time. When we got down to it she wasn't particularly bothered to put any effort in, and was a bit dull. She wanted to use positions where she didn't have to look me in the face (including covering her face with a pillow at one point)... and I'm a normal looking young-ish guy, so that's something going on with her not me.

Overall - don't bother.

Online jonesfromthere

Damn, thanks man. Was planing on seeing her this week, will reconsider now.

The previous review of her mentioned she has a bubble butt, you're saying it's not so?

Offline pumps

Thanks OP,  shes off of my British black girl list.

Damn, thanks man. Was planing on seeing her this week, will reconsider now.

The previous review of her mentioned she has a bubble butt, you're saying it's not so?

She probably does have a bubble but nothing like the pictures suggest as they've all been subtly photoshopped