Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EroticEmms, Southwark Street  (Read 3339 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

A morning punt organised a week in advance and probably best punt thus far and though it was only a 1 hour incall I will definitely visit soon for a 2 or 3 hour punt.

Comms: Initially through AW but later through texts and everything was easy to organise with Emms.

Location: She does change location quite frequently and though I don't mind travelling I had to wait until she was in central as travelling to South London is a hassle. The location was a nice and cozy hotel located on Southwark Street not too far off Blackfriars.

Lady: Emms was wearing a buttoned up white shirt, black skirt, stockings and heels as requested and she looked stunning. In terms of face and body she is literally the type of girl I would describe as perfect, pretty girl next door but she could look sexy or cute depending on how she presents herself. Profile states 34 but she could be mistaken for a girl in her late 20's as well.

Services: Well as it was a first meet we agreed to a 1 hour incall for £180. Started off with foot fetish which went into full body worship and spent a fair amount of time going down on her later receiving some watersports and finishing off with a blowjob and finishing in her mouth for her to swallow. Honestly, the time really flew by and next time around I'll be sure to spend a couple hours with her as she is easily the best punt I've had so far.

Conclusion: Overall, was a wonderful time spent with a pretty girl and experimenting with some of my kinks/fetishes.

10/10 will definitely look to meet her again in the next couple of week.

Offline oinki

Thanks for the review and sounds like you had a great time.

Did you partake in DFK? Previous review mention LFK, it has been the main block for me booking her!

Offline Kevin Boss

She looks like she has great feet with the nail length onnthem and if she's good with oral that leads to cim then even better. Added to HL for possible 1hr punts.  :hi:

Offline Gunner98

Thanks for the review and sounds like you had a great time.

Did you partake in DFK? Previous review mention LFK, it has been the main block for me booking her!

Would definitely classify the kissing as LFK more so than DFK.

Offline oinki

Would definitely classify the kissing as LFK more so than DFK.

Thanks, disappointing. Ill stop asking the same question on this one, continued wishful hope that it would be more passionate!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks, disappointing. Ill stop asking the same question on this one, continued wishful hope that it would be more passionate!

Sorry to throw a spanner in your decision making but, whilst she didn't eat my face off, it's always been GF level DFK when I've seen her (not since COVID to be fair). Maybe she's not into it as much these days; she was always more of a kink provider anyway IMO.