Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Thai - Island Garden. Ghosted  (Read 639 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7010335) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline miketaylor

External Link/Members Only

Usually comms are pretty good with this thai crew operating around cw, (north) greenwich and lewisham but this time it was very disappointing.

I texted the number via whatsup in the morning and got no immediate response. After waiting for about an hour there was still no response so I started exploring other options as I thought it's probably just an oversight to leave the status to be available on adultwork, no big deal. Right before I was gonna book someone else, she (or whoever handles the comms for her) responsed so I confirmed time, duration, etc and started to make my way down to the location. Arrived about 5 minutes early so texted her saying that just let me know when you are ready. Texted again when the time is due, then again 10 minutes past the agreed upon time, no response. It was whatsup so I could see whoever handles her comms didn't read my message and hasn't logged on since last time we exchanged messages to confirm time and duration. I left after 15 minutes and called it a day.

After 40 minutes or so, she replied literally "hello" without any explanations or anything else. Felt pointless to engage so didn't text her back.

Be warned this might be a possibility if you want to book her, or anyone in that crew in that regard.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning.  :drinks:

Did you go to plan B?

Offline miketaylor

Thanks for the warning.  :drinks:

Did you go to plan B?

Cheers  :drinks:

Unfortunately not, didn't have enough time to book and visit another one after having a wasted trip  :dash:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 10:17:37 am by miketaylor »