Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature English Lady - London Bridge Incall  (Read 2162 times)

12 review(s) for Mature English Lady (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline MCullen71

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics: Actualy very straightforward up to the day itself.  All done via AW, prompt replies, plenty of availability (though we met on a train strike day) and clear instructions to phone the supplied number from a certain spot a short walk from London Bridge.  Unfortunately I was getting no joy at all when calling the number and started to worry that I had been forgotten but a quick bit of correspondence on AW email and we resolved it.  She came out to meet me and ushered me into a really cool, atmospheric place. All clean and tidy, good music.  I'd bought wine so we cracked it open. 2hr meet for £350

The Girl: Pictures inc the PG are well representative.  Very top-heavy girl with a narrower waist and bum - she describes herself pretty accurately.  Facially I found her attractive and I've always loved an older woman.  Not sure about the Josie Lawrence comparison.  I can sort of see the resemblance but Kate has a tighter face - no wrinkles there.

The Action:We shared the wine and chatted for a bit - she likes to get to know you and is explicit that this doesn't come out of your time and she is engaging and interesting and also pretty raunchy.  Eventually I showered and came back in to DFK and OWO before getting her undressed, massaging her.  She has a full bush which makes a nice change I think (variety is the spice and all that) - tasted clean and fresh and she was instantly aroused by fingering or RO.  In fact she came several times - including some squirting and purring as referred to in a previous review.  Then I fucked her and I honesty have no idea how many times she came - she squirted so much she was worried that it had soaked through three layers of the bed and at one point she asked to move to the floor or standing up as she didn't want to wreck the mattress  :D

She did rim me very throroughly and gave me a titwank and more OWO when I eventually came - I can't actually recall if she swallowed it.  I think she did.  I would have been happy to go again but was quite a lot over the time and both of us had places to be.  Very fun lady and hoping to see her again for a role-play if the stars align...