Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations  (Read 1072 times)

JB1969

have been having a look and other than my regulars can anybody recommend an nice size 14 - 16 woman over 30 nice arse and nice natural big tits.

Been scouring AW and not interested in any of the touring girls or the fat brigade that comes up from london.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her last night (will get round to a review)...size 12 with massive tits and nice long legs and a great arse. She has nice big lips so can suck like a Dyson, her old profile got closed a few months ago and she is just back in Glasgow from Hungary for a few days before she heads back to Aberdeen......def worth seeing.
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Loki

Hungarian and def worth seeing in the same post!!?!

you sure?? lol

does look nice from the pics... where abouts in Glasgow is she?

Offline elitistuser

Offline Cactus

have been having a look and other than my regulars can anybody recommend an nice size 14 - 16 woman over 30 nice arse and nice natural big tits.

Been scouring AW and not interested in any of the touring girls or the fat brigade that comes up from london.

Where? Glasgow? Edinburgh? Elsewhere?

Offline tazman1002001

I met her in Glasgow near the city centre...she is going back to Aberdeen
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: