Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyGingerYasmin - Birmingham Incall  (Read 2160 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7074013) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Yellowskin

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only..

1hr Incall January 2023

£170 + £20 (DFK)

Central Bham apartment, clean room fit for purpose.

Comms
Messaged asking for rate and services included, quickly got back a pre-written breakdown from her maid.
Extras are £20 each, owo, dfk, cif, cim.

Appearance
Definitely the girl in the pics, 20yrs old cute af, no makeup but a very pretty girl.

Meet
Parked up nearby, found the apartment and fired a msg over whatsapp to let her know i was outside, was waiting a couple of minutes but ended up getting inside with another guy who was waiting outside.
I chilled in reception while i waited for her apartment no, got the details after a couple minutes and head up to the room. I knock on the door and the same guy i was waiting outside with comes out, perhaps he wasn't keen on Yasmin's friend as i heard him say sorry while i was waiting at the door. Door closes then a few moments later Yasmin opens up for me.
Her English is pretty bad, she had a translator app on her phone to communicate during the meet but understood the necessity's.
She goes to stash the cash then comes back and initiates kissing, good use of tongue and she's well into it. Then went into OW, 69 and sex in various positions, cowgirl, mish, doggy, prone bone. Cowgirl was definitely the highlight for me, loved the sight of her natural breasts bouncing away, couldn't cum so ended up getting a hand job to finish.
With around 30mins left now, i ask for a massage, some more dfk and fondling then chat to end the meet.

Verdict
A positive meet with young and very attractive girl, on the pricey side but natural Brazilians are pretty rare so was willing to go the extra. Got exactly what i wanted, a GFE experience with a young fit natural girl. The only downside was her poor English, so hard to strike up a proper conversation.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. I need to see this one.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Looks hot. Glad you enjoyed. But at £190 for an hour, she's outside my price range

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review mate, she looks stunning ! Is she a tourer or a permanent fixture here ?

Offline Yellowskin

Not 100% sure but I think she said 2 more weeks in Birmingham, then either London or back to Brazil for breast job.

Offline Iamforreal

AW profile is showing Bristol now