Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H - China Town - Birmingham  (Read 2775 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7017352) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
18 review(s) for Melanie H. (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When : Earlier this month

Comms : All by message (Whatsapp), prompt and friendly, (with option to call her when at destination)

Price : £140 for 1 hour

Description : 'Girl next door' looks. Small frame, (size 6/8), short in height, long dirty blonde hair, small (natural) tits, neat (shaved) pussy. Good English, very friendly.

Service : OW, RO, FK, Doggy, Standing doggy, Mish, Spoons, CG, RCG, Prone bone, A little fingering, Ball licking

Action : Arrived a little early but was invited straight up into the apartment. Showered and ready for action right on the hour !. Straight into GFE, lots of kissing and cuddling, ending with me pushing her onto the bed, removing her panties, and engaging in some RO. Neat, clean, and shaven, with a little bit of fingering, i spent a fair few minutes down there ! She returned the favour with a great BJ (albeit with condom), with some nice attention to the balls, (gentle biting and licking). Then onto CG where she leaned back , exposing , and playing with her pussy whilst i was thrusting from beneath.  :wacko: She then spun around for RCG, (what a lovely view that was also)  :wacko: Some nice standing doggy, firstly against the bed, then against the mirror. Both in doggy and spoons, she was constantly twisting her head round, leaning back to kiss me.  :wacko: Because of all the kissing, i had to slow things down on more than one occasion for fear of cumming too soon ! Finished (a little early) in mish, with her legs over my shoulders. Had a little oily massage, which then turned into an oily hand job, (her idea), which brought the hour to a finish. Another shower offered, and taken.

Pros : Very friendly, great attitude, clean, great comms, Showered and ready for action bang on the hour. Had to slow her down occasionally due to all of the kissing whilst in every position  :wacko:                                                       

Cons : None. I must admit the punt would of been perfect if she did OWO, but it would be unfair to mark her down on this, as she clearly states it on her AW profile.

Conclusion : I realise that for £140 OWO may be expected, , but considering the lack of choice at the moment in Brum, and the fact that she gave such a good service, i would recommend her, and would see her again.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 09:05:31 am by alabama1 »

Offline Spurt

Yes a fair point given the paucity of alternatives currently.
Great review.

Offline chatbite

Great review, hadn't seen her profile before so a new one for the HL  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review alabama1  :hi:

I never saw her when she was around before due to the lack of OWO despite the fact she had a good reputation, sounds like a good punt.

Offline dboy74

Good to see Mel is back because the Brum scene is pretty poor. Hope to see her at some point