Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Soho  (Read 1858 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline pbrown355

I had a few ladies on a list and very little time to see as many of them as possible. My second phone call was to Cherry. She picked up and I asked for her postcode tp check how easy it was for me to get there and how long it would take. She sounded pleasant and professional. She told me when she was next free so I did my working out and set off at the necessary time. Got there a bit early, maybe Soho ish-not too knowledgable around there.

External Link/Members Only

Easy place to get to on tube and foot. Easy to find once there. Behind electric gates.
The address wasn't accurate, it was just so that I would stand where she could take a look at me. I passed muster and she guided me in. So far so good.

The premises
1st floor flat. Suitable for purpose, clean and tidy.

The lady
When she opened the door I was stunned. No she hadn't taken out a taser, she was very tall, very pretty and very shapely. She invited me in and said I should follow her up the stairs while looking at her ass. My pleasure. It's amazing.

The room
Straightforward bedroom, clean and tidy as above

The consideration
One hundred of our dear departed late queen's portraits for 30 minutes of company

The action
This may out me but hey ho. We had a brief discussion of how cold my hands were. Now in the past I've had WGs try to get me to keep my hands off them for half the appointment based on cold hands. She just told me to put them on her ass while they warmed up!
So a while was spent feeling her (amazing) ass while she slowly moved towards my cock. A very nice few moments warm up (pun intended)
As we moved onto the bed she took off her shoes (the ones she's wearing on her AW site) and was suddenly shorter than me. On the bed she's playing with her clit and I'm sucking her tits. It has been mentioned on here that they are saggy. Difficult to argue with but I was more than happy with them. More general playing with pussy and tits by both of us then I ask for a BJ. "With or without?" I couldn't remember whether there was a cost but said without anyway. No charge, down she went. It was great. I realise YMMV but I just like a bit of variety, some licking, some sucking, a bit of ball licking and a bit of bobbing up and down. That's exactly what she did. I allowed her to carry on for a few minutes just watching and enjoying.
I thought it was time to move on so on with the dom and asked her to start with doggy so I could look at her ass again. Brilliant. Just thinking about it again now. Still brilliant. Some reaching under to play with her tits.
Asked for change to cowgirl so I could see and play with her tits. Shit she's good at this. Varied movement, speed and angle of attack. I just kept playing with her tits.
There had been no mention of time but I assumed it would be running out so I switched to mish and (possibly outing myself again) asked her to hang her head off the side of the bed. She did this for long enough for me to blow.
Straightforward clean up, bit of general chit chat and off I went into the cold night air with a big smile on my face.

Would I go back? Absolutely. This is my idea of GF sex. I didn't think about kissing but there wasn't any. Don't even know if she does it.
Should you go? All of the above was done well. If that's enough for you then she's worth a visit. If you want more services you'll need more research first.

Offline GingerNuts

In which part of London did the meeting take place?

Offline pbrown355

As I wrote, Soho/Covent Garden ish. Round the corner from Cambridge circus. Sorry if that's a bit vague but my local knowledge isn't perfect. I can PM the address she gave me if that's acceptable especially as it's not actually her address.

Offline GingerNuts

As I wrote, Soho/Covent Garden ish. Round the corner from Cambridge circus. Sorry if that's a bit vague but my local knowledge isn't perfect. I can PM the address she gave me if that's acceptable especially as it's not actually her address.

Not necessary thanks, the location is just for the thread subject.