Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn P&D  (Read 3464 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline osuc69

Located in Holborn I booked 15 minutes at 60 pounds. Given her phone activity I was suprised to be getting an appointment. It was literally text after text after text!!!!

I’m not going to go into too much detail as there are so many reviews on here. She has developed a good reputation for a PSE experience and on this she delivers. She managed to squeeze me in for a 15 minute visit.

I told her I just wanted a quick bj which is what I got. Cue 10 minutes of me trying to hold on like a cowboy on a bull! She is really good at sucking dick. Maybe too good! She took direction well and I got plenty of DT action. I would love to get her in the shower and lathered up! Would be amazing! She is perfectly pleasant, asked me how I was. Sounded genuinely interested about my day!

Her apartment is clean, her coms are awful and you have to get lucky to get a reply and even then you are not guaranteed a booking. I hope by building up trust it may get you seen more easiy!

I will be going back!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 02:38:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline Rayray23k

IMO 15 mins is not enough with Veronica. 1h min or if you can't do it at least 30 mins.

Offline pbrown355

Just posted 2 reviews from a recent London visit. The girl I phoned 1st was Veronica. She didn't pick up. She'll be 1st next time I'm there as well.

Offline Stevehgl3

IMO 15 mins is not enough with Veronica. 1h min or if you can't do it at least 30 mins.

Agree, did 30min with her recently just OWO/DT and rimming, pure heaven. Her delivery is ace. Will review when I can

Offline tantraman

... I told her I just wanted a quick bj which is what I got. Cue 10 minutes of me trying to hold on like a cowboy on a bull! She is really good at sucking dick. Maybe too good! She took direction well and I got plenty of DT action.

That's sounds great for a 15min Blow & Go, but just to confirm ... was this OWO? And how did you finish, meaning where did you cum ... not CIM, I presume?

:drinks: