Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Thai dream (Patty) - Aberdeen  (Read 2921 times)

30 review(s) for Hot Lydia Thai girl (15 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Dac1

External Link/Members Only also on vivastreet as patty Thai

Location : close to pittodrie and king street, free parking round the back.
Price : 70 half an hour
Service : Massage, OWO, Vanilla sex 7/10
Lady : age around 40-45, same lassie in the photos. Unfiltered looks older than her adultwork pictures but no sunrise there as she could pass for 25 in them. . Good tight body and decent tits. 7/10

Organising the meet is where this was a chore and a half. I messaged around 10am and booked for 10:30. Got a text with her address and got there about 10 mins before, parked up and messaged. Was then advised she opened at 11am so went down to the beach pottered about and back to her street at 5 minutes before . This is where I texted her again and see another lad on his phone looking at the flats. Knew instantly it was another punter and was so tempted to say “yi looking for that Thai lassie”. Anyways he got the text to her flat number before me and watched him head in the door.  I then received a text instantly saying sorry 11:30 baby ok?

Was rather pissed off and was still horny. Went back to the motor grabbed a coffee then headed back at 11:25. As I parked up I seen the last punter as he drove past me haha. I know many will think its a bit vile as she just seen someone however it’s early on a weekday so likely only her 2nd. That said I’m not much bothered.

I was tempted to go for the £100 for the half hour inc anal or potential the hour but when I finally got in and seen the lassie she wasn’t quite what I had hoped for. Let’s be honest they usually aren’t. Still a good looking lady with a cracking body but not as young looking as her adultwork photos albeit they’re up to date as her lingerie is still in use. I was also a bit annoyed that she wasn’t wearing the outfit I requested tan leather bra and leather suspenders.

Before we got down to it she apologised for the delay and mentioned her friend does all the booking. I believe her as she didn’t even know about the outfit request and looking at previous reviews there’s some similar stories. Double bookings really piss me off. Understand these girls get a lot of time wasters, is what it is. 

The service itself was good, unwanted massage but just went with it, not particularly good and couldn’t be arsed with oil as I’m a hairy bastard and didn’t want the hassle of showering. Some stroking that lead to OWO…. She said special for me cause I had to wait. Good technique and when I told her to spit over me she did without hesitation. Told her more making it messy and dam she did, cock, balls and arse crack were soaking in her drool, just the way I like it. 10 minutes in for both the massage and bj and went onto her on top. Came within 3/5 mins which was annoying she looked like she was game for more but didn’t have it in me. Takes me a good 10 mins to regain some stamina.

If there was no hassle with the changed opening time then double booking she would of got a positive if the service matched what I received. Being honest I’ve had some punts where the booking has been amazing and the service rather lacking… would likely pick this lady again over that. Still a negative for me though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only

For future reference:

07899 244267
+447899244267