Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting Thai Jenny - Shepherd's Bush - Incall  (Read 1762 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6921262) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ajcajc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Nov 22 - 1h incall - £150

Comms
Fine - initially planned to see Swallowing Thai Mona but she cancelled. I knew her and Jenny worked in the same flat, but Jenny's number wasn't up on AW so I asked Mona if Jenny was around. 5 mins later Jenny texted me and I set up a meet for the time I had initially planned to see Mona.

Girl
Petite asian, scarring from boob job as others have mentioned. Pics accurate

Services
FK, DFK, OWO, CG, RO, Rimming (on her), CIM

Punt
I had a shower before, but she insisted I take another - no biggie. Gave me mouthwash too.
Made out while undressing - FK - tongue here and there. Straight into OWO, which was decent.
I had her on her back while I rimmed her, then RO with a finger in her arse. She moaned but didn't seem genuine.
She did that BB pussy rubbing on dick thing - I stopped it and told her to do OWO then CG then CIM. She spat it out and went to freshen up.
Gave me a massage for a bit, which was OK.
69 with a finger in her arse again, but the little guy was struggling with round two.
Eventually I told her to FK while I got myself hard - FK turned into DFK, which helped a lot.
Back to OWO then CIM.
Another shower then I was off.

Verdict
Looks OK, decent punt, good value for money (rimming on me was also on offer for no extra charge but it just never happened).
Might go again but the BB rubbing thing is a bit concerning

Offline Boss_Grinz

Rubbing cock on pussy is stated on her AW profile, that should have given you the thumbs down