Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: We now have Posts KARMA and reviews on the left side of discussion  (Read 7458 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Vote for Doc Holiday
Currently with 27 likes
Just seen a load of campaign fly posters round Blackpool already  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline akauya

Breaking!! Doc's speech as leader of UKP has been leaked...

My fellow UKPers,

I am humbled you have chosen me as your Dear Leader.

The forum I will lead will not leave the next generation of punters, uninformed as to what to expect in the punting world.

Following recent spats caused by mango loving fiends, I will unite our forum, not with words, but with action.

This forum will have integrity, professionalism and accountability everywhere, be it the UK or International boards.

I will always be grateful to Head1 for his incredible achievements and I treasure his warmth and generosity of spirit. I thank also the awesomeness of the Moderators and helpers who make his a forum an envy of punters the world over.

So I stand here before you ready to lead our forum into the future.  As such I now promise to deliver:

A stronger UKP.
Better spelling.
Get rid of mango aficionado members post haste.
Protecting our brand of honest, reliable WG reviewers.
Levelling up and building a stronger national forum (not just London-centric) that embraces the opportunities of Brexit, where SPs innovate and punters invest.

To put your needs above service providers.

To reach out and build a forum that represents the very best traditions of punting in the UK.

Together we can achieve incredible climaxes.

We will create a forum worthy of the sacrifices of many punters who suffered the ignominy of a B&S and many others who had to suffer the disappointment of a lousy OWO.

I will promise that we will fill tomorrow, and everyday thereafter with hope of banging our HotLists till the cows come home.

Thank you.

Offline LLPunting

My fellow UKPers,

I am humbled you have chosen me as your Dear Leader.

The forum I will lead will not leave the next generation of punters, uninformed as to what to expect in the punting world.

Following recent spats caused by mango loving fiends, I will unite our forum, not with words, but with action.

This forum will have integrity, professionalism and accountability everywhere, be it the UK or International boards.

I will always be grateful to Head1 for his incredible achievements and I treasure his warmth and generosity of spirit. I thank also the awesomeness of the Moderators and helpers who make his a forum an envy of punters the world over.

So I stand here before you ready to lead our forum into the future.  As such I now promise to deliver:

A stronger UKP.
Better spelling.
Get rid of mango aficionado members post haste.
Protecting our brand of honest, reliable WG reviewers.
Levelling up and building a stronger national forum (not just London-centric) that embraces the opportunities of Brexit, where SPs innovate and punters invest.

To put your needs above service providers.

To reach out and build a forum that represents the very best traditions of punting in the UK.

Together we can achieve incredible climaxes.

We will create a forum worthy of the sacrifices of many punters who suffered the ignominy of a B&S and many others who had to suffer the disappointment of a lousy OWO.

I will promise that we will fill tomorrow, and everyday thereafter with hope of banging our HotLists till the cows come home.

Thank you.

Bravo!
You're in politics aren't you.  ;)

Offline JontyR

I, for one, welcome our new medical overlord and look forward to his benevolet tyranny.

Online mr.bluesky

I notice a certain mango muncher who was banned has had his likes stripped from him  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

I notice a certain mango muncher who was banned has had his likes stripped from him  :D
So he has, I think people only gave him some likes for a laugh and to see if they could.

I also see he's still trying to log in  :dash:

Online myothernameis

So I see, so if the mods feel someone getting to many likes, they could remove them  :D :D

Offline shed

I'm still on a big fat zero  :( :( It may stop me sleeping tonight  :lol: :lol:

Oh blimey I have two  :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 08:24:40 pm by shed »

Online mr.bluesky

I think one of them must of come from your new bestie buddy Webpunter  :D

Offline mikecee

Two more than me you jammy twat.

Online mr.bluesky

Offline limarasa9

Online mr.bluesky

Looks like the mango muncher still has friend's on here ,somebody has credited him with a like after having his Others removed. Own up , who's the secret mango man admirer  :unknown:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Looks like the mango muncher still has friend's on here ,somebody has credited him with a like after having his Others removed. Own up , who's the secret mango man admirer  :unknown:

There are always going to be fans of controversial posts, or like particular posters or think they have been hard done by  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Perhaps he has more than one means of logging in to UKP?  Wouldn't put it past him to buy a burner phone and SIM to run another account from.  Maybe he's so desperate he logs in from work having bribed the IT guys to let him through the firewall or (threaten to) set his dogs on them?

Offline Blackpool Rock

He's on -1 now so i'm guessing the Mods / Admin have the power to vote down and have headed off the next fuckwit that votes for him  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Perhaps he has more than one means of logging in to UKP?  Wouldn't put it past him to buy a burner phone and SIM to run another account from.  Maybe he's so desperate he logs in from work having bribed the IT guys to let him through the firewall or (threaten to) set his dogs on them?
Wouldn't surprise me either, i've just posted on one of the numerous new sports threads just created that someone suddenly appears to have a slightly toned down KT style of posting  :scare:

Offline simon07

just cruising through threads and noted King Tarzan is on -1 like.
How did that happen as there is no dislike button i can see?

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
just cruising through threads and noted King Tarzan is on -1 like.
How did that happen as there is no dislike button i can see?

I suspect that Head1 has tweaked the software so that giving KT a like will automatically send the count backwards, effectively down voting,  not sure if it's just on KT's profile or on all banned profiles

Edit: showing 0 now
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 01:16:09 pm by MissWolf »

Online myothernameis

I suspect that Head1 has tweaked the software so that giving KT a like will automatically send the count backwards, effectively down voting,  not sure if it's just on KT's profile or on all banned profiles

Edit: showing 0 now

Must mean someone has given KT a like, so now looking KT is on 1 like.   Might be best if the mods clarify this, and tell us not to like KT  :D :D

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Must mean someone has given KT a like, so now looking KT is on 1 like.   Might be best if the mods clarify this, and tell us not to like KT  :D :D

You surely don't need to be told this :unknown:

Obviously it's entirely up to you to like whoever you like but :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

Kwality  :D :thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan

I've noticed that helpers now have 4 yellow badges / buttons, Kev40ish has 5, Head1 only has 2

What's that all about?

Online myothernameis

I've noticed that helpers now have 4 yellow badges / buttons, Kev40ish has 5, Head1 only has 2

What's that all about?

That will be your rank

Offline PilotMan

That will be your rank

Determined how, is what I'm asking. I had two yellow buttons earlier, now I have 4.

Surely Head1 would have 6 buttons if it was just rank?

Offline RedKettle

What's that all about?

Each one represents £25k annual salary for being a helper - £100k pa for us, are you not receiving yours?

Offline Doc Holliday

Each one represents £25k annual salary for being a helper - £100k pa for us, are you not receiving yours?

:lol:

I suspect this could be preparation for more changes from Head1?

Offline toon972

The only important count on here is the review count.  :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

The only important count on here is the review count.  :hi:

exactly 👍🏻

Offline scutty brown

Just  imagine the fun we could have had if Rebecca and James999  were still here

Offline PilotMan

I didn't want to make it public, but now you've let the cat out of the bag, you need know you're being short changed.

I get £25k per badge and one free punt per week paid by UKP.

:hi:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 08:55:09 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
Determined how, is what I'm asking. I had two yellow buttons earlier, now I have 4.

Surely Head1 would have 6 buttons if it was just rank?

I felt the helpers were not getting the recognition they deserved, nor the mods, for that matter. Without the mods, there would be anarchy and a lot of mess without the helpers. An anarchic mess is not great!

I try and keep things running smoothly.

No conspiracy here  :D

Offline PilotMan

I felt the helpers were not getting the recognition they deserved, nor the mods, for that matter. Without the mods, there would be anarchy and a lot of mess without the helpers. An anarchic mess is not great!

I try and keep things running smoothly.

No conspiracy here  :D

You're so humble with your 2 star ranking  :angelgirl:  :lol:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
You're so humble with your 2 star ranking  :angelgirl:  :lol:

I think it’s because everyone does all the work for him  :lol: :lol:

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I think it’s because everyone does all the work for him  :lol: :lol:

That's the art of delegation  :lol:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
That's the art of delegation  :lol:

Obviously not complaining as keen to earn my 6th little yellow square  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just  imagine the fun we could have had if Rebecca and James999  were still here

:D :lol: I'll give you a like for that scutty. James would dish out buckets of neg karma just because he was bored.

I'm on the fence with this new tool and am interested to see how it plays out. Sure, there will be cliques and fanboy groups but, presumably, the management will have some analytical tools so they can see how people are using/abusing the system. I agree with others that disabling the neg karma option removes some context and balance but I fully recognise the unintended outcomes it would lead to.

I don't think it will make any difference to lurkers coming out of the woodwork. They stay in the shadows for a reason and the promise of a few likes isn't going to bring them into the light IMO. Personally I think a quick thanks and some words of support to a new reviewer will go much, much further to giving them confidence to contribute regularly.

Offline scutty brown

:D :lol: I'll give you a like for that scutty. James would dish out buckets of neg karma just because he was bored.

I was thinking what his reaction would be if Rebecca hit 100 - and she probably would have done

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was thinking what his reaction would be if Rebecca hit 100 - and she probably would have done
Imagine the ribbing he would have got if she had had more likes than him  :rolleyes: And the same amount of reviews posted  :D :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Surely Head1 as site owner should have at least 5 squares like a five ☆ general  :unknown:  :D

Offline WelshClipper

Surely Head1 as site owner should have at least 5 squares like a five ☆ general  :unknown:  :D

I think he is happier to walk in the quiet background

..........and carry a big stick.  :scare:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 07:30:41 am by WelshClipper »

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I think he is happier to walk in the quiet background

..........and carry a big stick.  :scare:

How do you know the size of his 'stick'  :rolleyes:

And what section is the review in  ;) asking for a friend  :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

Sorry if this has been asked, but can mods/admin see who has clicked the like button, or is that unknown?

Online mr.bluesky

Obviously not complaining as keen to earn my 6th little yellow square  :D

I hope these little yellow squares haven't been pinched from the wordle game  :D

Offline Thephoenix

Online mr.bluesky

Fuck me he's got more medals than prince Harry  :crazy: The man on the left has so many they've had to pin some to his trousers no more room on his jacket  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 09:33:44 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline PilotMan

What about a discussion board or thread that is only accessible for mods and helpers, with the intent of discussing best practice and way's to improve the site etc?