Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - Moorgate  (Read 1488 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline salome

Saw Emilia had some dates posted on her profile, so got in touch a few days before to enquire.

1hr £180

Comms: All by AW emails. She says she doesn't maintain a UK phone, not being here so much. Accordingly replies are a little spread out, but we got there.

Venue: Chain hotel. No problems with lift access or reception.

Emilia: Very slim, size 6, A boobs, pale and genuine blonde. As others have said, pics aren't her, but facially a good 6 to 7, I'd say. Welcoming. Made no dress request, she was wearing a black one-piece that stays up with bra straps and clasp. Liked her.

Meet: Paid by putting the money on the side. She didn't count it and never touched it. Kissing is always available, though somewhat less than full on. Sort of OK though I prefer proper DFK ideally.

Her OWO is fair - she uses her hand/fist making depth limited but pays attention to balls and has an element of teasing to it, which I liked. Went though CG (tits and kissing) doggy and missionary. Lots of RO (soft growth) and finger play, she said she was coming (usual caveats) then back to fucking. Solid 45+ minutes of action time then cool down when she spoke a bit about her life outside punting.

I can see why some might find her distant, though I got on with her alright and things seemed to flow. She does seem focused on you having a good time - she checked at the start if I wanted two pops (can't do that!) and how her clothes should come off (me or her doing it)

Would see again, but there is better VFM of course.