Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Confusion over price  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Ryanmartin83

Anyone had a situation where they were paying a price for a meet and then the price changed and you weren’t aware so keep paying the previous price and only told after paying the wrong price twice by email.

Feel bad but also of the opinion if they told me my mistake first time I would have fixed it but emailing me a week after the event isn’t helpful.

Offline Boinky

So you paid the advertised price and then they emailed you a week later to say it wasn't enough?

A/Scam
B/ Tell them to do one and don't see them again.

Offline Billy no mates

Happened to me a number of years ago.

Booked a girl for an hour or something, there was a lot of chatter at the start, once the action started got the full hour.

A week or so later got a text saying that I need to pay for two hours (one extra hour) as that’s how long she stayed, I told them (politely) to do one.

Offline Falkirk GND

Outrageous behaviour!  :thumbsdown: On two counts:

• Confusion? Aye, that’ll be right! Asking for more money after the event - bad enough if she’d done it at the time first time round, but after the second time? GTF!
  • Unless it’s a regular girl and you have an agreement that she can contact you after, doing so is unprofessional IMHO
Name names my friend!  :angry:

Offline Ryanmartin83

Well I deleted my adultwork account after this as didn’t want them contacting me again. So will try to find the link and upload it.

Offline big-al93

OP, not quite sure what the question is tbh.

Is this a reg, who put her price up, never mentioned it and expected you to notice? This happened to me, but I noticed but still pointed out that she should have mentioned the price change as I wouldn't have necessarily checked her profile.

Other that that, the price is the price and provided you paid that she can GTF.

Offline JJ72

IMO girl should have counted then and there and brought it up during the meet. Clear it up and you know what's what by then rather than by mail where loss of tone could impact.

Offline Poopster

I've taken the liberty of drafting a reply to her for you.  Copy and paste the following text:

Offline Nauticus

Never experienced that, but I did have a fairly recent one where I got a text about 20 mins after leaving which read "did you give me cash?"

I was really unnerved by that. I could remember paying at the start and saw where she'd stashed it. I described where she'd put it and I heard no more. But it did make me wonder what would have happened if I'd not been paying attention and hadn't been able to convince her I'd paid.

Offline Casey69

I read the OP entirely differently and what I think he means has happened to me.
You see the same SP several times and miss that she’s put her rate up.
Some let you know right away, others let it slide.
Benefits of being a regular.

Offline Ryanmartin83

Yeah I used to pay one price and then didn’t know she raised the price. Until she sent me a message saying I had underpaid twice. But I also think if you don’t say anything at the time how am I meant to notice.

Offline big-al93

In that case it's her problem really, the first time for not telling you about the price increase, just in case you didn't see it on the profile. 2nd time should have mentioned when you booked that you were short last time, but it's ok, you obviously didn't notice the price change.
And/or checked the money while you were there the 2nd time.