Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Aleesha - Coventry  (Read 4286 times)

17 review(s) for Busty Aleesha (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Charlie Chalk

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: Late 2022

Cost & Duration: £140 for 1 hr

Location: Coventry hotel, not far from JLR. As stated in other reviews, totally discreet and no need to pass reception

Comms: Excellent via AW email - prompt & friendly responses then txt on morning to confirm.

Appearance: Accurate photos on AW, definitely the same girl. Possibly size 14 rather than 12, she’s a big girl but carries it well. Pretty face IMO, huge tits, smallish pert bum, nice meaty thighs. Absolutely pristine clean & fresh.

Services: FK, OWO, RO, sex (protected)

Meeting: Aleesha has plenty of reviews so I won’t spend too much time on too much detail as my experience is in line with her other reviews. Got the “Ready” text couple of minutes before the agreed time so was at the door bang on time. Nice smiley welcome, handed over the cash & nipped in for quick shower then straight into MFK (certainly not LFK but not quite DFK which I was happy with), plenty of mutual fondling before she removed my clothes and started work (OWO) with her mouth & tongue on cock & balls. Good technique and listened to (& more importantly followed) instructions, plenty of spit and just enough hand to help things along. It would have been rude not to return the favour so removed her bra to release the girls and had a good old play with them ( they are huge with no sagging); no restrictions on squeezing, licking or even nibbling, before starting the journey south for some RO. Although there was plenty of vocal encouragement I got the feeling she wasn’t completely into it but still enjoyed myself and she even encouraged some fingering as well.

On with the bag and the usual positions of CG (where she was very energetic & enthusiastic), doggy (reaching around for those huge tits was great) & mish before opting for a titwank finish. Quick shower and chat before I was on my way slightly over the hour - no clockwatching. She also likes a bit of dirty talk if that’s your thing, not really my bag but surprisingly I quite enjoyed it once I got into it.

Verdict: This was the first new girl I’d seen for a while (I’ve only seen girls I’ve seen previously during 2022) and I wasn’t disappointed. Very friendly, chatty (but not overly so), she was enthusiastic and really seems to enjoy her job. The location is perfect & even the price is reasonable in this day and age of £200 p/Hr punts with lacklustre service. Would definitely recommend.

Offline chadpitt

She used to be £80ph. Why on earth would you pay nearly double that.

There's plenty of girls below £150ph. Stop fueling pussy inflation.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 03:59:49 pm by chadpitt »

Offline Charlie Chalk

She used to be £80ph. Why on earth would you pay nearly double that.

There's plenty of girls below £150ph. Stop fueling pussy inflation.
I’m not. I said the price was reasonable in comparison with many girls providing a worse service. Which is perfectly true. Whether the price is intrinsically reasonable is another matter which I am not going to comment on. My review, my opinion.

Try reading what is posted instead of trying to be some kind of tough nut. You’re just making yourself look stupid.

Offline ScouserRod

I have seen Aleesha a number of times and I think that her rates are very competitive and she certainly gives good value IMHO !

Offline chadpitt

I’m not. I said the price was reasonable in comparison with many girls providing a worse service. Which is perfectly true. Whether the price is intrinsically reasonable is another matter which I am not going to comment on. My review, my opinion.

Try reading what is posted instead of trying to be some kind of tough nut. You’re just making yourself look stupid.

Paying less than £200ph doesn't make me look stupid pal. You need to do some actual research instead of throwing £140 at a size 14 woman and she used to charge a lot less.

Offline scouting

Thanks for a good review Charlie. Don't know what that other idiot is on about.

Offline Neromatrix

Thanks for the review Charlie.  I have seen Aleesha before and agree see provides an excellent service.  See ticks all the boxes for me.  Was it only cum once in the hour or was that your preference? I recall it used to be more than once in the hour?

Offline Charlie Chalk

Paying less than £200ph doesn't make me look stupid pal. You need to do some actual research instead of throwing £140 at a size 14 woman and she used to charge a lot less.
I’m paying less than £200 p/Hr as well. Didn’t you read/understand what I posted? I think the majority of WG’s used to charge a lot less, we are all aware of increases over the years. What’s your point? Also, what has her size to do with what she charges?

Could you also give us the results of your research?

I fail to understand what your problem is. Other than trying to be a keyboard warrior (and failing).

Offline Charlie Chalk

Thanks for the review Charlie.  I have seen Aleesha before and agree see provides an excellent service.  See ticks all the boxes for me.  Was it only cum once in the hour or was that your preference? I recall it used to be more than once in the hour?
Cheers mate - it was cum once but that’s just me. She did ask at the start how many pops I wanted so multiple pops are definitely on the menu.

Offline chadpitt

I’m paying less than £200 p/Hr as well. Didn’t you read/understand what I posted? I think the majority of WG’s used to charge a lot less, we are all aware of increases over the years. What’s your point? Also, what has her size to do with what she charges?

Could you also give us the results of your research?

I fail to understand what your problem is. Other than trying to be a keyboard warrior (and failing).

My problem is people paying stupid money and pushing prices up. All you are doing is incentivising these chancers. Size 14 is not attractive so why pay so much. WGs may have increased their prices but when it's nearly doubled, that's just taking the piss.

Look at the reviews and search around and you might get better VFM.

Offline M8gic

What is she like facially? What would you rate her out of 10, I know its subjective

Does shedoes she resemble anyone

Offline Charlie Chalk

My problem is people paying stupid money and pushing prices up. All you are doing is incentivising these chancers. Size 14 is not attractive so why pay so much. WGs may have increased their prices but when it's nearly doubled, that's just taking the piss.

Look at the reviews and search around and you might get better VFM.
Size 14 may not be attractive to you. It was very attractive to me. Since I have seen her and you haven’t then I think my opinion counts for more than yours.

Either you are trolling or you actually believe the bit in bold in which case there is no point trying to reason or discuss with you any further.

Offline Charlie Chalk

What is she like facially? What would you rate her out of 10, I know its subjective

Does shedoes she resemble anyone
She doesn’t resemble anyone that I can think of, I’m afraid. I’d rate her a solid 7.5/10, I don’t think you’d be disappointed unless you had a specific “type” and she wasn’t it.

Sorry, not really helpful was it?  :rolleyes:

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
Were her feet well pedicure like her hand pics? Usually Desi's maintain well

Offline Slow grinder

I've been seeing Alesha for maybe 8 years now, in Brum,when she worked at Paradise girls in Coventry and now I'm the hotels..and Never ever has she been 80 quid for 60 mins. If she did I'd probably be dead now through happy exhaustion.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:25:47 am by Slow grinder »

Online ppunterr

Aleesha is one of the better punts I've had. Apart from the fact that she doesn't offer CIM, she's amazing! I paid £70 for 30mins but that was well over a year ago. Reviewed!

Offline Charlie Chalk

Were her feet well pedicure like her hand pics? Usually Desi's maintain well
No idea, there were plenty of other things more worthy of looking at than her feet IMHO!

Offline Charlie Chalk

I've been seeing Alesha for maybe 8 years now, in Brum,when she worked at Paradise girls in Coventry and now I'm the hotels..and Never ever has she been 80 quid for 60 mins. If she did I'd probably be dead now through happy exhaustion.
That prompted me to go back through her reviews, and in July 2017 she was £120/hr- a long, long way from the £80/hr claimed by Mr Pitt. An increase of £20/hr in over 5 years, whilst not welcome from our POV, is much less than many (most?) in that time.