Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BengaliMalea - Battersea  (Read 6579 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7000958) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7121505) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms are fine and prompt. Very punctual.

Booked for 30 mins

Upon arrival I liked what I saw a Gnd look, small bbw, nice genuine demeanour which emitted from her. Quite refreshing actually.

Photos are accurate, she has both tits and ass that suit her frame. Small but busty. Oral was okay it was more wet than any depth.

Cycled through positions and she was quite animated. Ass jiggles a bit, quite flexible too. It was a gfe style punt, I was curious what a PSE style would be. Actually intrigues me slightly how  that would be like.

Only difficulty was the area, not discreet at all  but that’s literally the only downside of the punt. A quality punt. Would repeat if in the area

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
the pricing + all them extras, 60 for Swallow, 20 for CIM if you don't want swallow and OWO at £30, pretty much OWO + CIM is £50 in extras  :dash:
Desi girls are rare definitely and these prices especially keep them rare, too much of a expensive toftt to play hit and miss

Offline MLawro93

the pricing + all them extras, 60 for Swallow, 20 for CIM if you don't want swallow and OWO at £30, pretty much OWO + CIM is £50 in extras  :dash:
Desi girls are rare definitely and these prices especially keep them rare, too much of a expensive toftt to play hit and miss

Depends really on everyone's individual budget, admittedly though, punting is getting more expensive these days!

Offline Atrueyorkie

It is pricy I agree but I kept it very vanilla and safe, plus she actually looked good rather than supposed to the ones who look like train wrecks and still try and command a high fee

Offline Saltnpepper

Good review OP cheers I love my desi SP's if she is good even better. The price point is a bit on the high side for me though especially when kissing etc is an extra

Offline PumpDump

Why do some girls have separate prices for OWO and CIM? I always considered CIM meant a blowjob finishing in her mouth. So if you pay for CIM but not OWO does it mean you wank off in to her open mouth but she won't suck it?

Offline mikey1002

Offline Atrueyorkie

Looks like she's gone now...

Just updated my reviews, she’s still around just on another profile.

She couldn’t take dick sometimes but she was cute looking and had a nice small busty type figure.

I think she regularly tours around with honey glazed I think her name is whos her stablemate I presume

Offline Saltnpepper

Just updated my reviews, she’s still around just on another profile.

She couldn’t take dick sometimes but she was cute looking and had a nice small busty type figure.

I think she regularly tours around with honey glazed I think her name is whos her stablemate I presume

What's the profile or new review ? I can't see it unless she has changed her name

Offline Atrueyorkie

What's the profile or new review ? I can't see it unless she has changed her name

Seen her a number of times, always been a good punt. Locations haven’t been great though discretion wise. I distinctly remember standing outside the door like fuck, the only thing missing was a neon sign

Offline Sean.Gold

Interestingly not Bengali.

Strange how Indians love to pretend to be Bengali or Pakistani

Offline Atrueyorkie

Interestingly not Bengali.

Strange how Indians love to pretend to be Bengali or Pakistani

Excuse my ignorance, how can you tell she’s Indian and not Bengali/pakastani? Is there a specific clue?

Offline Saltnpepper

Seen her a number of times, always been a good punt. Locations haven’t been great though discretion wise. I distinctly remember standing outside the door like fuck, the only thing missing was a neon sign

Lol cheers mate