Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - incall Old Street  (Read 1472 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only

This was my last punt before Xmas. I paid her advertised rate for 1hr incall visit.

Comms: As mentioned in other reviews, Emilia does not give out her mobile number (she gives out email if you prefer), comms are all on AW, but easy enough, confirmed hotel when made booking a few days before the booking and received room number on the day well ahead of our booking.

Venue: Budget chain hotel between Moorgate and Old Street station, busy lobby on a busy road, very easy to "blend in"

Girl:
- beautiful face with blue eyes and slightly longer than shoulder length blonde hair (she told me she dyed her hair but her natual colour is not very different) 
- very slender body, with minimal fat, a few tattoos
- very small A cup natual boobs
- good English with polish accent

She opened the door in the nice LBD with nothing underneath, we sorted out the cash and went staright to prolonged DFK, she's a fab kisser.
OWO is a little light, she seems enjoys RO, she allows fingers (and tongue of course)
I fucked her in various positions, 2 pops in 1hr with a little chat in between.
Sex is very sensual, a lot of cuddling, kissing, light bite on ears while I fucked her. Eventually when I came (in bag), I stay inside her for a while for more cudding, kissing, which feels very good.

Overall very pleasant experience, highly recommand for sensual GFE lovers.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 11:41:55 am by keij »

Offline king tarzan

Looks yummy 👍👍👍👅👅👅😋😋😋😋

Spot on street 🙌🙌

Anyone famous to facial resemblance??
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 12:06:44 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac