Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn station. Pissathon  (Read 2948 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tightfoot69

1 hour - £220 all together. £150 +40 WS +30 CIM

External Link/Members Only

Plenty of reviews including one from me a while back.

I have wanted to experience Watersports both ways for a while and Veronica agreed to receive as well as give.

Started with plenty of full on DFK, oral both ways and me rimming her asshole.

I then wanted to enjoy some Watersports so we went to the bathroom. She went first and pissed on my face. The taste was a bit stronger than the last time I saw her so didn’t take much in my mouth. It was then my turn: I had drank about 5 bottles of water beforehand. She opened her mouth and winked as I tried to piss. All that water paid off as I pissed in her mouth. I don’t think she swallowed any but she took nearly all of it in her mouth whilst spitting it out. My first experience giving WS and I found it a turn on.

We both took a shower and back to the bed. I fucked her with her on top and cum in the bag. A bit of a rest and got hard again. The second pop I wanted to cum in her mouth so did. I asked if she swallowed but that is £30 extra on top so didn’t bother.

Filthy girl and I find her quite hot too. I might see her again but her price soon adds up with extras.

Offline GingerNuts

Where in London did the meeting take place?

Offline Brand242

Nice review.

Good to know she receives WS all over.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline tightfoot69

Where in London did the meeting take place?

Not far from Holborn station.