Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Royal Oak - VFM  (Read 3082 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline willholiday101

External Link/Members Only

Tanya has been sitting on my hotlist for years but there was always something that put me off. She looked skinny and her photos made her look cold and face angular. I am pleased to say that this was not the case. I hesitated writing VFM but as £100 for 30 mins is becoming standard for London anything less and also a positive looks good value. Some SPs now charging extra for DFK or OWO on top as well. Challenging time punters....

Comms Texted at 9am and received a reply at 10am. She offered me 11am and in a hurry got on the tube. Texted her at postcode and straightaway she replied to come to her door.

Appearance Tanya has an amazing lean body. It is toned through regular gym visits and has a nice tan. Her boobs are enhanced but well done and were very inviting for my mouth!

Price £80 for 30 mins. No extras thankfully.

Location 5-10 mins walk from Royal Oak tube station

Venue Ground floor flat with buzzer. One bed flat with a kitchen and bathroom. No other SPs, Tanya has the place to herself.

Offered a shower and given a big white towel that looked pleasantly hotel like rather scrubby B&B. We had a little chat as Tanya did not seem in a hurry but soon got into DFK. After a good deal of fondling and snogging I lay down on a big double bed and tanya gobbled my cock. Good technique and pretty close to deep throat, so good i could feel the sap rise. Went to DFK and then lick her pussy but knowing i wanted lots of fuck time cut that short. (I really wanted to explore her clean, sweet pussy but hey ho) On with the dom and tanya grabs my cock and slides it into her in CG. A great sight and soon she's bouncing away before moving into a squat and fucking me. Next i get her to lean forward so I can kiss and then thrust rapidly into her. Usually I would go for doggy but as her arse is small didn't fancy it, plus i was enjoying looking at her face as I fucked her. (Prefer a bigger bum for doggy to slam from behind) Next it was missionary and went for several versions, legs in the air apart, legs together, then closer to her and grinding away stimulating her clit. It felt pretty good and snug, not ultra tight but she's a fit, lean girl so not loose. Feeling the sap rise I upped the pace and got close to decision time - where and when to release. Before long I pumped the spunk in the bag and she said she could really feel that juddery pulse as I pumped a few days worth.

Had another shower and a longer chat about going to the gym as she does kickboxing a couple of times a week and I'm going to do some boxing sessions. I really liked her energy and personality, so felt comfortable and clicked in that way it is sometimes possible to do with a SP.

Conclusion

A good choice and I left with a smile on my face. I don't usually book SPs with boob jobs so this was an exception. Could see scars in CG but it didn't put me off and in fact her breasts are a work of beauty! Would I revisit? Not immediately but only because I like to try other treats! In the future I can see another trip to West London.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Soppy shoes she wears

I love gently removing high heels whilst gently kissing the shins and feet
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline willholiday101

I love gently removing high heels whilst gently kissing the shins and feet

Never done it before but whilst fucking Tanya in missionary I held her feet up high and then kissed them both. Not sure why, heat of the moment I guess.

Offline JamesRockford