Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishCompanion - Elstree  (Read 875 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1342922) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline GunnerArcher

External Link/Members Only

15 mins - £80,  Jan  2023

Balls were full and fancied a full bodied pretty British woman, texted earlier in the day and arranged to meet at 6, comms were sweet no issues at all. Familiar with the hotel in elstree as have used for previous meets so knew about parking etc. Texted when in car park and was given clear instructions to room.

Usual hide behind door trick and as I entered I liked what I saw, I’m not totally convinced it’s the woman in the photos, however it could be. She was very attractive I thought, dark features with a pretty face, sounded classy, most men would fancy her, huge tits that sat nicely in her lingerie. About 5”4 with lovely smooth skin.

Onto the action, I didn’t have much time so knew what I wanted, owo, maybe a quick 69 then a couple positions. Blowie was alright, not particularly sloppy or deep, felt good enough but the lack of enthusiasm and eye contact was slightly off putting, asked her to get her tits out of her bra to which she obliged and had a play with them while she alternated between a decent blowjob and stroking my cock, she asked what I wanted to do next so I said how about a 69 she said okay and got into position, she tasted lovely and her pussy was delightful I must say. However it was obvious to me she wasn’t into it as she got off after a couple of minutes, fair enough it was 6pm maybe she had seen a few people wasn’t too arsed as I was ready to fuck her anyway. Asked what position I like i said doggy so on all fours she got on the bed and her arse looked lovely. nice and round, smooth and firm. slid it in and i shot my load after a few minutes of vigorous pounding, im very well endowed and she took it pretty well and seemed to enjoy it.

cleaned up. quick bit of chit chat whilst i got dressed and she was a nice girl

I've given this a neutral because although i left satisfied physically, i didnt really enjoy the experience as i have on many an occasion with a wg. just felt like she was going through the motions and it just felt like a pretty spenny p&d rather than gfe or pse. Personally I would not see her again even though she was fit, that being said someone else may connect with her better etc, bare in mind i am very laid back, extremely polite and easy to get on with. She’s hot though and has a great body so defo scratched an itch on the day.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 10:23:14 pm by daviemac »