Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best oral provider Midlands?  (Read 7596 times)

Offline sebd

Hi, I'm only really interested in great blowjobs and thought it might be a good idea to start a thread on the girls who give the best oral.

I saw Kimberly last week and her oral was fantastic. Deep, very sloppy and naughty with good eye contact.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Who else should be on the list?

Offline Boundless

Hi, I'm only really interested in great blowjobs and thought it might be a good idea to start a thread on the girls who give the best oral.

I saw Kimberly last week and her oral was fantastic. Deep, very sloppy and naughty with good eye contact.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Who else should be on the list?

So that's where she's got to!

Seen her a few times in Telford when she was Meli, then Keli. Fucking horny as hell and mad as a box of frogs but would love to see her again. Agree re the BJ and a lovely tight pussy too as I recall.  :P

Offline Roodboy867

I have to nominate Sienna Bronze. She genuinely loves giving head. Her lips, tongue and deep throat are amazing.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have to nominate Sienna Bronze. She genuinely loves giving head. Her lips, tongue and deep throat are amazing.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Roodboy867

Is this what she is calling herself these days. I saw her when she was called Melli. I have to agree, she is very good. A lot of fun. But in my humble opinion, Sienna pips her in the oral department.

yorkshire123

Offline Twist

Bonny...perfect
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen a couple of videos of Bonny's BJs and it looks like she has an amazing technique!

Offline sebd

Some good calls there gents. I like the look of Neve, I may have to give her a try.

I've set no limits, no boundaries, nothing. I just wanted a thread where we get all the most talented head givers together!

yorkshire123

Some good calls there gents. I like the look of Neve, I may have to give her a try.

I've set no limits, no boundaries, nothing. I just wanted a thread where we get all the most talented head givers together!

Neve's a lovely girl but she can talk the hind leg off a donkey, not in a time wasting way as I've always got the sex time I've paid for. My tip is give her mouth something to do as soon as possible if you need to leave at the allotted time   :cool:

virgil

Is this what she is calling herself these days. I saw her when she was called Melli. I have to agree, she is very good. A lot of fun. But in my humble opinion, Sienna pips her in the oral department.

The name changes are apparently because she kept getting deleted by AW and had to set up a new profile each time.

Offline Roodboy867

Fair enough. It wasn't a criticism though. I did notice she changed her number and services. Her prerogative I suppose.

Offline Super_G

Bella External Link/Members Only

or Louise External Link/Members Only

LeWench looks OK External Link/Members Only Will report back when I get around to seeing her.

Offline Roodboy867

Bella has been on my hot list. Hopefully when I get the chance to get to her area I will try and get a booking.

Offline Super_G

Bella has been on my hot list. Hopefully when I get the chance to get to her area I will try and get a booking.

She does the odd day in Birmingham too (which is where I've seen her). Well worth seeing if you can, she does the job right :)

Offline Talbear

For me there are 2 blowjob champions in the area.....

X Hannah x

And

Xxxchloe555xxx

Amazing BJs from both

Offline dboy74

I would second that endorsement, Talbear  :thumbsup:

Offline Boundless

With you there mate - seen her a few times, superb BJ and very tactile too, there's just something about her. Must pay her a visit again soon.
Fucked her when 8 and half months pregnant, superb stuff!

davidmatthews

LeWench External Link/Members Only has got to be one of the best in the Midlands. She does a really great job of seeming to enjoy what she does. Her oral without is amazing. Started off on me until I almost finished in her mouth there and then while playing with her self. After that it was on with the wetsuit into great enthusiastic mish.. Would have loved to have tried a few more positions but sadly just couldnt hold off any longer.
Shes a bit sporadic. Can be working for a few weeks then drops off the radar for a few months then comes back. Shes extremely pretty too and doesnt have that typical 'working girl' look. I mean that in a nice way.

Offline Stapler

This girl comes to Brum once per month

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

See her : 'specialities and kinks' tab.

Complete sub.
OWO CIM Swallow Gagging Face fucking

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Boundless

This girl comes to Brum once per month

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

See her : 'specialities and kinks' tab.

Complete sub.
OWO CIM Swallow Gagging Face fucking

..S...

Been in my HL for a while - like the sound of her.

Offline Stapler

When she is in Brum she operates from a private flat off Broad Street.
Her blog is quite entertaining!

..S...

Offline Schwing

I'm very much invested in this thread. I love a good BJ with CIM but as I don't drive finding someone in the local area is either quite difficult or when I do find someone good they just disappear :(

Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow

Zook Mihof

Chloe is sorely missed.. crème de la crème of GFE in my opinion. And fucking hell, amazing BJ.

Offline Stapler

I'm very much invested in this thread. I love a good BJ with CIM but as I don't drive finding someone in the local area is either quite difficult or when I do find someone good they just disappear :(

It's easy to get a train into the ultra-modern New Street station. Our top girls in Brum are only 10 or 15 minutes walk away. 20 mins for some. They operate from clean, safe modern apartments with shower facilities. Can't go wrong really!

Easy!

..S...

Offline Schwing

It's easy to get a train into the ultra-modern New Street station. Our top girls in Brum are only 10 or 15 minutes walk away. 20 mins for some. They operate from clean, safe modern apartments with shower facilities. Can't go wrong really!

Easy!

..S...

I'm still quite new to all of this. The other day was my first (attempted) visit to a massage parlour so I'll slowly get into my groove. I may visit a few ladies mentioned in this thread  ;)
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow

rogerem

I've followed this forum for a long time and have to say it is wealth of information and has saved me a few quid in the past.
I love oral so when I saw this old thread revived thought it time to offer something.
I've seen lots of girls including Kimberley and Sienna who have already been mentioned but in my view Natalie who works at Sophies surpasses them both.
Link below:
External Link/Members Only
I've seen mixed reviews of her lately so would like some concrete info.
I'll put some more info on other threads soon.

Frenchy4012

Got to agree with that rogerem.

W4L

I've followed this forum for a long time and have to say it is wealth of information and has saved me a few quid in the past.
I love oral so when I saw this old thread revived thought it time to offer something.
I've seen lots of girls including Kimberley and Sienna who have already been mentioned but in my view Natalie who works at Sophies surpasses them both.
Link below:

I have seen Natalie recently and her BJ is amazing. She sucks like a vacuum cleaner. Cant think of anyone better.

Offline Mightier Than

Seen Scarlet a couple of times for a face-fuck which is awesome.  Literally balls deep and brutal. 

She's an unusual girl - reading her blogs will show if she's for you.  She's not my type for a fuck though - a little large and not pretty enough

W4L

Link below:

Are you looking for information on Natalie or Sophie

rogerem

Ive seen both many times.
Sophie is a lovely pretty girl who gives an ok massage but a rushed HE.
Natalie used to give FS when she was with Suzi but last time I saw her she was offering no more than HE.
Her massage is no more than average so unless I get a firm post that she is oferring FS  and or oral then I wont be going back.

Offline sebd

Thought I'd provide an update....

Saw Bella External Link/Members Only

Amazing sloppy gagging Deepthroat. She seems to get more turned on the more you fuck her face!

Also saw Emily blonde External Link/Members Only

Slow, mixed oral. Fantastic oral! One of the best. Unfortunately no Deepthroat but seriously amazing.

Any other new ones?

Dodo

Have you tried Honey?
Fuck that is some body on a milf........but then it is on Vivastreet.  You spotted her Gerry, we all think it is up to you to give her a trial run, report back and earn your 'review' stripes. :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:39:56 am by Dodo »

gerrybear

I have known her for about 4/5 years and have visited her several times. She has been on AD but with different oprofiles (I do not know why.)
Last time I went was about 6 months ago and was a bit annoyed. She may have been drinking and her room was very smoky. When I left my hair was stinky and had to go and have a shower before I dared see anybody. She had put on quite of lot of weight as well.
Her kissing, BJs, etc are top.

gerrybear

Another one I have visited several time over the last 4/5 years is Angel: