Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl - SW5  (Read 1219 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline bedhedred

Last month. Comms easy and flat nice. I knew it would be OW and I'd seen enough face pics.

External Link/Members Only
Girl. OK looking. Body in better shape than some of the pictures. 30 or maybe more. Not much tummy and decent boob job. Nice skin. Initially smiley, but more robotic as we went along. By the mid point, I had got a bad vibe from her.

Action: kissing permitted but definitely no tongues. 🙄 👎She got away from it as soon as she could. Covered blow job was the highlight of the session. I got several gags and she has a good technique. Couple of ball licks. Sadly, She restricted 69 and pulled away too soon. 🙄👎

Changed the condom for sex. Felt tight when she was in CG. In mish, she stared at the wall while I humped. She made me withdraw to check the condom mid way. Less tight as things went on. The atmosphere just dwindled away and stopped at about 20 minutes.

It wasn't the biggest L for me. Last week, I had some anonymous VS  bitch take 60 quid and then disrupt the punt so it ended at 12 minutes. That said, I can't understand the positive reviews for Charlie at all, or why you'd risk more than £80 on her. Seems like Thais are the new Romanians 😅.

I'm going to swerve this one at Canary wharf due to the warning review she has.
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=360998

Offline mattmatt

Thanks for the review and heads up BH!

I had her on my hotlist as an second/third option.

:hi:

Online stewpid

Same, had her on reserve but something  from the neutrals and negs made me pause so glad to see updated intel from a a prolific punter who's reviews I respect.  :drinks: